Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toyota Spinter 1990 Any one help me pls

Jibadee

Hello I have been offered a toyota sprinter supercharged h reg for £1500 could any one pls give me some advice about this car as I cant find any details about it on the web..not even a pic. I drove the car last night and the only thing that put me off was the clutch.. Do these normaly have a on/off feel about them. Also is £1500 a good price. Thx for any advice.

Jibadee Juy

Fensport recently had an F reg one for sale on their website but it's gone now – probably sold but I'm sure they'd be able to give you some expert advice. The price sounds good but you don't mention condition or mileage ;)

Sry m8 its got about 40,000 miles on the clock and is in mint condition.

I have been looking every where for info or a pic of this car, but all the pictures I find none of them have the same big bonnet scoop..

Is the bonnet scoop standard ????

Thank you for your time.

Jibadee Juy

jedi1.gif

Toyota is Toyota wherever you go!

Trueno, Sprinter (and Levin) are all more or less sporty Corollas or at least based on Corollas :D

• 2 years later...

i have a 1991 trueno sprinter and its a great car thats a good price. the scope only comes with the supercharged model does it say on the the back gt-z as it still got the lighting bafge on the front bonnet watch it someone will nick it mine was nicked can not get them any where. its a rapid little car beats most cars upto 100mph i had a golf vr6 and it left that standing plus the engines go on forever. let me know how you get on

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links