Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

What Colour ?

jilie21

Hello guys,we are going to purchase an IQ2,but my wife and i are arguing about the colour choice,i want black,err indoors would prefer white, so my question is what would you say,suggest,?????????

Depends on how much time you wanna spend on your IQ :)

White and Black exterior colour are very hard to keep tidy and I would say over 80% of IQs out there are either black and white lol.

White exterior sounds good, since it is very easy to leave mark on the interior plastic, the white background should make the marks less obvious, a very brilliant choice you have made!~

Too bad I don't have a choice on interior colour when I purchased my IQ.

Hello guys,we are going to purchase an IQ2,but my wife and i are arguing about the colour choice,i want black,err indoors would prefer white, so my question is what would you say,suggest,?????????

I have had a white one for nearly two years and would still choose white for a new one although there are plenty other colours to chose from now.

It doesn't show the dirt as much as a black one does, surprisingly, and doesn't need to be cleaned constantly, but looks really good when it does have a good clean.

The white paint has a lovely pearlescent finish which looks very "deep" when compared to a "normal" white car.

Ultimately you will have to fight it out between you!

I have the dark grey IQ and I am quite happy as it don't looks dirty too easily compared to a light grey or a black car.

Thank you for responding to our conundrum,we "i" have decided on eclipse black,with scuff plates, floor mats,options,i think options are a little expensive,is it possible to purchase cheaper ? regards colin and jill, :unsure:

hi

I've got the scuff plates with the style pack on mine (chrome around the rear door/fog lights ,scuff plates and the chrome flashes on the door), The scuff plates do look good and it's an easy quick wipe clean job on them ,i would have bought them if they hadn't already been fitted (ex demonstrator)as the same area on my rav has taken a bit of a pasting over the last 6 years.

The toyota mats didn't impress me whatsoever , when i picked it up the only mats he could find were absolutely knackered and they did look a bit on the flimsy side and could only have been 12 months old at the most. I've put my old universal mats from Halfords out of the rav into mine they're 5 yars old and cost about 29 quid when i bought them, but they do fit after a bit of rubber trimming and they fit over the hooks on the floor. I defo wouldn't bother the toyota ones now.

regards

tony

Thanks Atkiman,yes i think we will probably have to buy some mats to keep iq ones clean ,we bought some Toyota mr2 seats for our 72 vw campervan, fab very comforable, :yahoo:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links