Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Yaris

Chyownster

Found a few pics of a Yaris, thought that id show it to u all. I dont lind the Install, but im not too keen on the Back end of the Kit. Looks a bit unfinished if u know what i mean. Nice wheels tho!!

YarisPicture.jpg

Install.jpg

interesting "lip" at the bottom of the boot door.

booster lip

oh. i like it, goes with the bumper lines. hmmm, might have to tell the mrs.

how do they fit? or is this a case of sticking to boot and then spraying etc?

that picture is come from www.icetronix.com and that the only yaris on the site and that guy bought all those things on there

*Ractive Chrome Heat shield filter *Pioneer AVH 6400CD Screen

*Pioneer Emotion front door Speakers *Lanzar 400 watt 6x9s

*2 X Pioneer 1000 Watt Gold DVC subs *Lanzar Vibe 410 4 channel amp

*Lanzar Vibe 1200D Digital amp *Distribution Block

*4 Gauge power kit *2 X 12V Fans

*Full Boot install leatherette, neons and perspex

but the sad things is on 2 years later when he have to go for the NCT test then he have to put the spare wheel back to the boot :lol:

i like it been on here before aswell i think?

i like it been on here before aswell i think?

yes it is but that is two months ago on my own post.still waitting for my body kit nearly 1 month and 2 weeks now :angry: still hear nothing yet

oh yah tell you guys a story went the dealer where i bought the yaris from because when i bought the car i already know got a problem on the headlight because all the clip for the screws is broken so it was a bit loose so because that i tought the bumber is a bit loose but is not so i went to deferent toyota dealer have a look and they told me it was normal to look like that but he said the problem maybe is thge headlight because it was a bit loose so i ask me to show him so after he looked he told me if after two years when i go to NCT i will failed the test because the headlight so after that he said just go back to the dealer and tell him you want to replace that.

so on yesterday morning i went to the guy who i bought the car from i told him about that i said when i bought the car you said already got fully service is that mean you can sale the car for me if you know the headlight is loose and it will failed the NCT test but i just sold it for let hope i wont know about that.so he said normally they will never check it and the things he said to me really make me angry is because i wont need go to have NCT for another two years so why i so worry about that so the minute he said that just make me :ffs: then i said ok because that then you didnt change it for me so when after two years hope i will come back and replace the new one and pay for that yah.then he just quiet for a while and he said ok will order one for me and ask me to ring him on monday and he will change the new one for me.i really dont know why they will do that same as when i bought that car after i went home then find out all the things suppose on the car but is not there because they said on the list when i bought it then i go back to talk to him about that so he fitted to me but now is the second times i find out deferent problem on the car.but any way that the store but he said he gonna change the headlight for me so wait and see ;)

very smart!!

does anyone know where the front (splitter,i think) is from on harris the yaris??

i think it was c-one?????

CB

:crutchy:

sorry guys i know the story is a bit messy because i am in work when i do that now just finish work bu any way hop every things will be fix. :P :P :P

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links