Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Fitting A Xbox

nomadmr2

Right, fitting a xbox to the 2, want it in the cabin really, but I can't see a possible place for it. It must be too big for the glovebox, wouldnt fit in the cubby box behind the drivers seat and I would rather avoid the front boot or rear boot if at all poss. It would be in the car fulltime, so needs to be hidden!

Any ideas???

Kinda upside-down where the glove box is may need some hacking of the dash and finishing though.

Don’t really know the size or how an x box loads discs size it up and see!!

under the seat is best option though playstation would fit better as it has front loading CD bay

in the front boot .. mine is chipped - 40 games plus dvd's on the harddisk and I've got a remote on/off switch on a memory card ..

Yeah has to be a xbox, will be the centre of the install, chipped, playing dvix, mp3, dvd and games, far more versitile than a ps2. Where did you get the remote switch Bibbs? This allow the xbox to be totally off when the engine is off? Or will I still have the open the bonnet everytime? Thats the main reason i didn't want to have it under the bonnet.

Just got a button on the memory card that does the same as the power button on the front ..

It's home made too .. :thumbsup:

Hmmm, home made you say? Don't fancy homemaking another one do you? For a price of course :D

My old house mate also chips/installs bigger HD's . .

the remote on/off switch needs a wire soldering in the Xbox too .. and the port you use with the memory cars then will not use a light gun ..

Bibbs, this sounds awsome! Any pics??? How did you get around the harddisk issue and the risk of damage due to the bumpy quality roads here???

what you want a pic of?

The on/off is a little switch taped to a memory card .. and the Xbox looks stock ..

And you are a copper .. :ph34r::lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links