Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

89 Corolla Sr5 Problem, Gas & Lack Of Power

codyjCA

heres my short story:

last year i got my first car, 89 sr5 rolla, automatic, and it started out getting like 290 miles on a tank, **** ruled, but now i only get like 190 b4 my fuel light turns on. I dotn know whats up with that, also the car is pretty damn slow at accelerating from a stop, i want to make my car faster cuz i just cant really handle that slowness, what do u recomend would be the best modifications for the price, i was thinkingh about booting up a header from eBay http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...item=2461316217

do u think that would be a good start?

driving up in the mountains = flooring constantly just about.

So my main concerns are gas mileage, why did it go down so fast,

and whats the more effienct way to make it faster, im a newbie when it comes to cars and i really would like to learn moe about fixing up cars so dont get too technical, just tell me what u guys would do, thanks a thousand!

also 2 of my 4 spark plug chambers fill with oil, i pull the plug wire out and theres all kinds of oil in there, any idea what causes this? does that mess up my preformance"?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links