Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Mr2 G Limited

welshdavy

Hiya Guys, recently bought a 92 g limited that has had the engine re-built, car came to me with the engine in but needed all vacuum hoses, water and wiring connected back up.

Me and a friend have been working on it for the last week and have made good progress, only problems we have are:

1) vacuum hoses, we aren't sure where they go, any diagrams/pics would be a massive help. especially for the acis.

2) Alternator, we have plugged the oval plug in at the back and also what we believe to be the charging wire (with rubber cover) but theres also another wire looks like a earth but we aren't sure, we tried starting the car with both wires attached to the alternator but it blew the ecu fuse (7.5) and car wouldn't start, disconnected both and the car starts. haven't had time to test with just the charging wire due to bad weather so thought i'd ask you guys. many thanks in advance for any helps

david.

there is an earth wire in that location that bolts to the engine but a pic would help to confirm this. as for vac hoses ill have a look and see if i can find any thing, again pics would help.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links