Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Big Scare In My 2

m-townmr2

O.K. I was having my mom follow me the other day to the body shop to get my body kit done and the car sprayed. It was dark and I was driving through the city. I turn the corner and wait and take off down the road when out of no where.. and i mean no where there is a deer in the f :censor: king road. I was so stunned I just kept going and just missed the deer. It would have hit my side and probaly killed me. Big deer. But it kept running and with my mom gunning it to catch me got the deer right on the passanger side. Now this is in america so it hit the right side of the car. I was soooooo scared because the car has the lowest insurence since it is just now warming up and the snow is gone. I would have been in search of a new car and not very happy at all..

Deers eh? Try Glasgow on a thurs/ friday/sat night and its not deers you got to worry about in the middle of the road...its the drunk bams that just walk right into your path...bah! <_<

Deers eh? Try Glasgow on a thurs/ friday/sat night and its not deers you got to worry about in the middle of the road...its the drunk bams that just walk right into your path...bah! <_<

shouldn't you be tucked up in bed with a water bottle by that time of night.. :D :thumbsup:

try driving thru newcastle with all the soddin geordie fans all over the shop. those nutters dont giv a dam bout nething!

-Z

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links