Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Corolla E10 Front Spoiler.

Corolla_XLI

looking at it it may fit but may also need some modds to get it to look right.

Hi Corolla_XLI

do you have the same ish model as mine in my avatar?

nice to see some other corolla owners looking at modding the E10. I have found some good bumpers made from firbeglass that could be adapted to fit with some work.

Kev

U have E10 as well? Mine's a 5 door :o

It's standard at the moment, except for the induction kit and chrome m3 mirrors. I'm plannning to buy some Wolfrace Excite Tornado 15 spoke alloys (£455 for a new set of 17" alloys :drool: ) in April. Then fit a sebring twin back box and some lexus style lights (as they are only sold in US :censor: ), If I can find a company that ships them over from US.

The next step after that will be to buy a full suspension kit to make the ride rock solid and tint the windows.

What mods have u done to your car?

siounds good, looks like we will both be doing a few mods then over time :)

So far just 15's in a dark chrome finish, I will be getting some show 17's soon but I like my comfort you see ;)

Installed an induction kit, got a strut brace on order, lowered the suspension 30mm on apex springs. I have my car booked into SES tomorrow for a jap style cat back system with a 4" slash cut exit.

I have got loads of ICE to go in the car and just starting a fibreglass install for the boot. Consists of Clarion screen HU, Orion sub and amp (US only) Genesis amps for fronts and rears and a 9" wide screen for the boot oh and the charging system massively uprated!! lol

Not sure I'll do much bodystyling, but I'll do up the interior, add clear side repeators and stuff, maybe front and rear valances, although I'm still looking into a front bumper.

Kev

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links