Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Apexi Induction Kit!

Ryan1985

So has every1 got there's from ENVY yet? If so, are they loud? Do they do them for 1 litre Yarii? Who's up 4 another group buy? Easy 2 fit?

Cheers :thumbsup:

Well Lee wen u do get it u need 2 give us a comprehensive report and if sum1 from ENVY reads this tell me wot the kit for the 1 litre comprises of please!!!

The kits have been despatched from Japan and should be with me Tuesday/Wednesday. Normally the kits contain a Metal extension pipe with a flange to attach the filter to and sometimes a heat shield depending on the make and model of car but having not seen the Yaris kit in person I will have to wait until they get here.

HTH

Kevin

If they're easy enough to fit, and cheap enough I'll put my name down for the group buy (1.3 though).

I think Kevin from ENVY sed if we get 5 people's name down on a group buy we can get them 4 £96 and if we get 3 people's name down we get them 4 £105 or there abouts!

Think they're bout £120 bought individually!!!

T-Max wait 4 the next group buy and u'll get them 4 cheaper off ENVY! My names already down for the next group buy!

And sum1 from ENVY, wots the price if we get 5 names down?

hey guys now not to say a bad word about that envy crowed but i know where they by all there stuff like the C-One Yaris Carbon Bonnet for only £745.00 well i happened to get the real price what is £475 plus shipping :thumbsup:

in fact for a small fee sent by paypal i would be willing to give up this info , thus saving you ££££ , they have every thing you could what for your yaris from indution kits to body kits and turbo's :eek:

in fact for a small fee sent by paypal i would be willing to give up this info , thus saving you ££££ , they have every thing you could what for your yaris from indution kits to body kits and turbo's :eek:

Thanks m8, that's so kind of you, what a gentleman......

:ph34r:

Ryan1985:

I'm in of course but am i justified to group buy because i live in finland? :huh:

that's why i was asking of product number because i think that apexi power intake is brand new kit for yaris TS (vitz rs)

and in finland reseller does not have that kit or anything information about that :(

But thanks for answers. :yes:

in fact for a small fee sent by paypal i would be willing to give up this info , thus saving you ££££ , they have every thing you could what for your yaris from indution kits to body kits and turbo's 

Do you not understand the concept of a forum mate? To share info, to help out fellow Yaris / Toyota owners.

:ffs:

hey guys now not to say a bad word about that envy crowed but i know where they by all there stuff like the C-One Yaris Carbon Bonnet for only £745.00 well i happened to get the real price what is £475 plus shipping :thumbsup:

Interesting, have you been taping our phones or going through our litter bins :D Please bear in mind our price includes shipping, Insurance, VAT and Duty and you will be surprised what that little lot adds upto :thumbsup:

Thanks

Kevin

Ryan1985:

I'm in of course but am i justified to group buy because i live in finland? :huh:

that's why i was asking of product number because i think that apexi power intake is brand new kit for yaris TS (vitz rs)

and in finland reseller does not have that kit or anything information about that :(

But thanks for answers. :yes:

No problem, you can be in on the next group buy but the shipping will be a little extra due to your location.

HTH

Kevin

T-Max wait 4 the next group buy and u'll get them 4 cheaper off ENVY! My names already down for the next group buy!

And sum1 from ENVY, wots the price if we get 5 names down?

Hi Ryan, if we get another 5 the price will be £96 per unit.

The first batch of kits are due in tommorow. So depending on what time I receive them I will endevour to get them out so hopefully you will have them b4 the weekend :D

Thanks

Kevin

Well Kevin remember 2 tell us wots included in the kit 4 the 1 litre and also 2 tell us how good it sounds!!! Hope 2 hear good things!!!

I'll take a 1.3 one for £96 if we get 5 names.

Has anybody fitted theirs yet?

Errmmm, I'd be interested, except I'm also tempted to write something very rude. You don't post those %$(in' eBay ads that say "Sony Laptop for £5!!! - No product, just amazing website link!" - do you?

Damn. Wrote something rude. Promised myself I wasn't gonna do that!

in fact for a small fee sent by paypal i would be willing to give up this info , thus saving you ££££ , they have every thing you could what for your yaris from indution kits to body kits and turbo's      :eek:

:lol::lol:

:cacker:

Never trust anyone who wants cash upfront...

sorry slightly off topic..

Kevin, is there an induction kit for the MK1 MR2 1988 ?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links