Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Apexi Induction Kit!

Ryan1985

The first batch of kits are due in tommorow. So depending on what time I receive them I will endevour to get them out so hopefully you will have them b4 the weekend

Bring them on............!! :thumbsup:

Lee

Hi Guys, look whats just arrived :yes:

yarisapexikits.jpg

I am packing them up as we speak and they will be sent out later today on next day delivery so they should be with you on Monday :thumbsup:

Thanks

Kevin

For those of you who were wondering what the kit contains, heres a pic of whats included:

yarisapexikit.jpg

HTH

Kevin

its not that i dont what to give up the site its just i wanna be the first to have the products from this site as there are super cool and (CHEAP) WHICH IS ALWAYS GOOD i mean i just got my hks indution kit for only £110 thats including delivery and ins, and ok i'll but my hands up yes it was bad form for me to ask for money for this info so as a kind of redemption . i will be ordering my c/f bonnet next week as soon as i have it on and have posted pic'si will give up the site for free ( as it sould be done) im a bad man and beg forgivness :!Removed!: for now :group-cuddles: soon to be

Only joking!

It's not the Original c-one site is it by any chance!

Cos they do the bonnest for like..........wait there............currency converter.......£369.77..........+ shipping.............umm

Looks very nice Kevin! Eh...we've still only got 2 names 4 the next group buy so come on people, u know u want the extra bhp and better throttle response!

Cheers :thumbsup:

Looks very nice Kevin! Eh...we've still only got 2 names 4 the next group buy so come on people, u know u want the extra bhp and better throttle response!

I thought there was you, ChrisB, T-Max, and Me?

D'you think the kit could be fitted by an untrained chimp? (that'd be me by the way, I'm not involved in any sort of primate slave trade).

Rite sorry bout that Kenno, ur rite its me (defo), u (defo i presume), T-Max (maybe) and chrisb (maybe)!

Would chrisb and T-Max please confirm there status on this group buy, i want my induction kit very soon!

Oh and Kenno, i could fit it blinfolded, it a piece of p**s!

I'll would be up for the next group buy but I need to actually have a Yaris to fit it to.... Coming soon tho! Watch this space... :D

Kenno- totally agree with Ryan, I'm no mechanic but I've fitted kits to all my previous cars it's dead easy! :)

Nice 1 Storm! Thats 3 maybe's and 2 defo's by my counting!!

I might be also interested. I live in Finland as T-Max does so I also would like to know how much delivery costs are? Kevin?

Sounds good then. Although I've just fitted the Toyota Subwoofer under my seat today, and ended up having to take out the whole seat and drilling holes all over the place! My hand's been carved up nicely too! So I'll probably find some way of messing it up!!

Oh, and the insurance - To declare, or not to declare? that's the question.

I might be also interested. I live in Finland as T-Max does so I also would like to know how much delivery costs are? Kevin?

Hi Sammy, no problem, if you PM me your address I will get you a shipping quote.

Thanks

Kevin

Kenno, if i wos u i would not declare it cos it would bump up ur premium and if u ever had a crash it will likely only be a couple of screws 2 undo it and the standard airbox is easy enuf 2 put back on anyway!!!

:D Hi got my induction kit this morning looks the nuts have not fitted it yet but will do but at the weekend so i will let you all know ASAP

YeahI know but if you look at the picture on page 5 it just bolts to the inlet pipe I will try it first then if not then i will get a pipe or i am thinking off turning the filter around so its facing forward

hi

Envy Performance

what price are we looking at now for a group buy might be intrested if the price is ok.

thanks

Sorry sorry sorry! Think I might have to back out of this one.

SuperRetard posted about his one, and it all seems far too complicated for me!! I was gonna get one for my last car, but there was nowhere for it to fit without it sucking in hot air, which apparently made the car slower (it was pretty quick anyway). Does anyone know what the bhp increase is? is it noticeable?

I phoned Tesco (insurance) to check what difference it'd make (I was thinking I'd rather be on the safe side if it's not gonna cost too much) but it'll be £75 a year. That's more than they're charging for me to add my younger brother on and he hasn't even passed his test. Hmmmm, now what's more dangerous, a filter or my brother who came within milimetres of crashing my car on the second day I had it?!! :blink:

hi

Envy Performance

what price are we looking at now for a group buy might be intrested if the price is ok.

thanks

Well same deal as last Group Buy. If I get 3 takers I will do them for £105 and if I get 5 or more I will do them for £96.

Post up if your interested and if we get enough takers I will sort something out.

For those who can't wait I have a few in stock that I can do for £120 inc VAT.

All prices plus delivery.

Thanks

Kevin

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links