Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Ne1 Got Sub And Box Suggestions?

MisteR 2

Hello people, has anyone got any suggestions for a sub and box to fit behind the seats of a SW20? One blokey said best to put an 8 or 10 in a very flat box, but I think the box probably won't be spacious enough for the sub movement. Suggestions please. Also, has anygot any bits for sale? i.e. air filter/ind. kit etc...

511659_1_full.jpg

something like that, the one with the hole in for the amp and the one with the flat front for the sub.

I havn't got round to finishing them yet, just moved house.

im also building my own custom encosures for eight inch subs at moment..made from mdf and thick perspex and possably carbon fiber film lined.

I have bult a custom enclosure for a 12" sub but I need to upgrade my sub as its a freeair and I need one that works best in a small tight box (oo er) ill post pics on my site as soon as I get the upgrade. :yes:

I have an autoacoustics stealthbox for a 10" that goes behind the drivers side if you are interested, directs bass straight into your back!

Hmmm nice massaging effect then... could be rather pleasant on a long journey :)

I have an autoacoustics stealthbox for a 10" that goes behind the drivers side if you are interested, directs bass straight into your back!

Hi, Have you got any pictures of you box + sub?

I may be interested.

John.

In true blue peter stylee, heres one I made earlier! :D

subin.jpg

Does the job nicely, I found the system in the mr2 very good, just lacking bass, which this has cured :thumbsup:

Wow those aub boxes are awesome! I won't bother trying to design my own when someone produces them like that!

Surely that would restrict where you can have your seat though? I have mine all the way back on the runners but I don't sit 'sunlouger style' so would it be ok?

How much are you asking for it? You can email me at mathew.law@cambridgeshire.gov.uk if you prefer?

THanks

Wow those aub boxes are awesome! I won't bother trying to design my own when someone produces them like that!

Surely that would restrict where you can have your seat though? I have mine all the way back on the runners but I don't sit 'sunlouger style' so would it be ok?

How much are you asking for it? You can email me at mathew.law@cambridgeshire.gov.uk if you prefer?

THanks

The build quality is a cut above the rest as they are moulded not just knocked up with some bits of wood (not that thats a bad thing! you just cant get round wood very easily!)

And yes they do restrict seat movement a bit, hence me getting rid of the drivers side one :( (im 6ft ish, but have my seat cranked all the way back on the runners and sometimes like to drive with the seat lounged right right back too) I would have preffered to keep drivers side as the guy I bought them off says it like having a back massage with a 10" firing right behind you! B)

Basically if you are pretty lanky and like to lay far far back this box aint for you!

Matt, I can check how many 'clicks' back it stops you from doing if its any help, as I cant even remember (it might not even be any clicks)

Yea that would be really helpful if you could. I have to have my seat all the way back on the rollers, so could you do a pic of what angle the back sits at with it all the way back?

Thank you.

Matt

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links