Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Red Diesels Thoughts At Tea Time

Red diesel

This morning at tea i thought

Angela Merkel - please can someone in power in Ireland please produce a business plan

to dear Angela to show her why a reduced interest rate on the bail out repayments and a continuation of Irelands 12.5 percent corporation tax rate means shes more likely to get her money back.

I must look into biogas as a new source of fuel - firstly because i have to do an innovation

assignment for agriculture. Secondly because theres a 1999 Corolla diesel outside that could

make itself more viable (as in i can tell greenies :censor: off when they ask why im not driving a 0.9 litre diesel hybrid with 75 g per km emissions for C02) as a long term proposition if it could be made run on biogas hmmmm.

17 500 us dollors per hour for Tony Buzan to talk about mindmaps - lovely work if you can

get it.

Lovely Nissan Bluebird on Car mechanics classfieds section this month - is it wrong for me

to want it :crybaby: . Think i need to live in the Uk for a while and pick up 2 or 3 of these cars and bring them VRT free. So there Ms Merkel no need to raise corporation tax - we have VRT :angry:.

Ambulance crews are brilliant - id rather much more of them than overpaid managers that aren't actually needed in the health service.

What does a HR manager actually do on a typical day,

Bear in mind that these were just merely my thoughts at tea this morning - so my HR

manager comment was actually just me wondering at tea what they do on a typical day.

Red diesel

This morning at tea i thought

Angela Merkel - please can someone in power in Ireland please produce a business plan

to dear Angela to show her why a reduced interest rate on the bail out repayments and a continuation of Irelands 12.5 percent corporation tax rate means shes more likely to get her money back.

Sorry Red, but you guys voted to go into the Euro... Thankfully our Labour Government actually got that one right... thank goodness!

I must look into biogas as a new source of fuel - firstly because i have to do an innovation

assignment for agriculture. Secondly because theres a 1999 Corolla diesel outside that could

make itself more viable (as in i can tell greenies :censor: off when they ask why im not driving a 0.9 litre diesel hybrid with 75 g per km emissions for C02) as a long term proposition if it could be made run on biogas hmmmm.

Fiah and chip oil filtered works well I'm told.... And my Prius has same size engine as one of my old Avensis as well as the electric motors.... Goes like stink :thumbsup:

17 500 us dollors per hour for Tony Buzan to talk about mindmaps - lovely work if you can

get it.

Lovely Nissan Bluebird on Car mechanics classfieds section this month - is it wrong for me

to want it :crybaby: . Think i need to live in the Uk for a while and pick up 2 or 3 of these cars and bring them VRT free. So there Ms Merkel no need to raise corporation tax - we have VRT :angry:.

The Bluebird was a nice car! Better than some of Nissan's current offerings imo too!

Ambulance crews are brilliant - id rather much more of them than overpaid managers that aren't actually needed in the health service.

What does a HR manager actually do on a typical day,

Bear in mind that these were just merely my thoughts at tea this morning - so my HR

manager comment was actually just me wondering at tea what they do on a typical day.

Red diesel

I'll go along with that one... I have nothing but praise for the paramedics and staff of Norfolk and Norwich cardiac unit... Thy saved my life and I will be eternally grateful to them for that!

As to HR managers... Used to do a good job as personnel managers, but then they got above themselves and tried to resource humans... I thought that mums and dads did that by putting their belly buttons together??

:thumbsup:

That's all too deep for me...

My philosophy is simple, get them before they get you :thumbsup:

That's all too deep for me...

My philosophy is simple, get them before they get you :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: "Just because you're paranoid, doesn't mean they're not out to get you!" :fear:

By the way, in case you weren't aware.........You are & they are :yes::sneaky2:

I hope you are a lot better now Jan & Tone - and wish you lots of good health for the future.

Regarding the Bluebirds - yes i agree hence why i want one lol - the 1.5 DCi modern Nissan turbodiesel in the yard is left outside in the yard while a proper old school diesel Toyota takes up residence in the garage - one likes to prioritise these things lol.

You are right about the Euro - but the thing i can't figure out is that if dear Ms Merkel actually wants to see her money back - then what shes looking for is actually

going to make a return on investment less likely. Which is a bit silly really but then common sense and politicians never always blended together very well lol.

Red diesel

Red, much improved thanks.

We're just lucky that we didnt go into the euro!

Red, much improved thanks.

We're just lucky that we didnt go into the euro!

norfolk & norwich is my local hospital

like other ones, it can be good, but at other times, not so good,

glad they looked after you well,hope you have a full recovery.

Hi Jan&tone :thumbsup:

I was absent without leave for a while, due to a Computer infection :censor: :ffs: & wasn;t aware that you were poorly. :doctor:

I hope that you are fully recovered by now & remain in good health in future. :D :thumbsup:

:offtopic: but what else is new? :laughing:

I was absent without leave for a while, due to a Computer infection :censor: :ffs: & wasn;t aware that you were poorly. :doctor:

I hope that you are fully recovered by now & remain in good health in future. :D :thumbsup:

No one likes a Kiss Up.... :rolleyes: :D

No one likes a Kiss Up.... :rolleyes: :D

I must be the exception, coz EVERYONE LURVES ME :toast:

Fine now thanks Biz... All recovered thanks to the N and N in Norfolk.

It was actually last year, but Red's post about managers in the nhs prompted my comment about my excellent treatment.

It was actually last year

Good to see Vic's bang on track again, Still the Irish are slower than the English :lol:

Good to see Vic's bang on track again, Still the Irish are slower than the English :lol:

So, you DO have an Achilles heel :o

I don't see it as a weakness as I can study and use the time to improve - Although how to improve on perfection is a conundrumit.

It keeps me awake just thinking about it... :lol:

So, you DO have an Achilles heel :o

I don't see it as a weakness as I can study and use the time to improve - Although how to improve on perfection is a conundrumit.

It keeps me awake just thinking about it... :lol:

Perfection Personified!!!!!!

You see Red gets it...

Hows the ankle ? did you have a good holiday :thumbsup:

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm

Cricket comes to mind ??? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You see Red gets it...

The ankle is two steps forward........one step back............slow progress but I am getting there :thumbsup:

Life is one long holiday :yahoo:

You see Red gets it...

The ankle is two steps forward........one step back............slow progress but I am getting there :thumbsup:

Life is one long holiday :yahoo:

I get the same problem.... but i think its mixing wine with whisky :lol:

Okay another session of Red diesels thoughts at tea time

The guys fighting to prevent a worse case outcome at the nuclear powerplant in Japan - are absolute heros - they are putting their lives on the line to try and stop things getting a lot worse.

Why aren't the experts in nuclear matters that are on CNN and Sky every other hour - why aren't they in Japan actually working to deal with the problems.

The Japanese situation is so hard to imagine - 2 weeks ago this was a 1st world country with all the best of technology and everything going well and now - everythings changed. Its totally horrible for the people over there - its going to be very tough to rebuild the country again.

I saw TV footage of the tsunami (bad spelling sorry) the other night - what the :censor: cars tossed to one side like leaves blowing on a windy day. So many lives lost - and so much heartbreak and agony for those left behind.

Id like to think that right now - the word health organisation and all the top countries like the US with all their top

experts - are right now working on how exactly to help the Japanese people.

Red diesel

• 3 weeks later...

So today at teatime Red diesel has being thinking

Exam time keeping - or lack off proper time keeping

A 1 hour exam should mean one hour - if due to much bothersome messing about arranging deck chairs (desks to ensure people are not sitting too close to each other - eventhough the rooms too small lol) and sorting out faulty computers means that the exam is 15 minutes late starting - then the finish time should be 15 minutes later.

So if a 3 pm exam ends up starting at 3.15 this should mean a 4.15 finish because it started late. I know the golf course needs attending and there are no doubt perfectly fine reasons for only having 45 mins to do a 1 hour exam. But certain lecturers will tell you that if they want you to have an email in to them by 2 pm (attachment with assignment work) and that you will fail if your email arrives at 2.01 - the double

standards are slightly annoying. Now i will openly admit that i am far from being the perfect student - not always the best at studying and

somewhat lazy at times. The consequences of this (if there are any) are completely down to me - but im not annoyed for myself - its my fellow

students many of whome are very hard working - that i am annoyed for.

Prospective car purchase

The Corolla E12 vs Fiesta Mk6 comparison, Yet again Red diesels illogical thinking towards cars comes into play, i could have a Yaris and

(ahem) a Focus. But no thats too boring so lets compare two cars from different segments lol, the Yaris is perfectly decent - but for whatever

reason even a Mk 2 Yaris doesn't feel as nice as a Mk 6 Fiesta. The Focus is a fine machine - but a Mk 1 isn't quite doing it for me - E12 is

a nicer place to be. But back to the Yaris - as mentioned the Mk 2 doesn't feel as nice on the road as a Fiesta Mk 6 - but ive heard from

those that have owned both that the Mk 2 Yaris is far better than a Mk 1. So heres the situation - ze budget is in 2002 to 04 territory in terms

of cars. Thats Mk 1 Yaris and Focus plus E12 Corolla and Mk 6 fiesta stomping ground.

I am hearing from someone thats owned both that theres no comparison between Mk 1 and Mk 2 Yaris - the newer ones a lot better, yet i also

know that a Mk 6 Fiesta is nicer than a Mk 2. So there must be a huge gap between Mk 1 Yaris and Mk 6 Fiesta - to be fair i am mostly referring

to road behaviour - the Mk 2 Yaris picks out bumps and sways in response to road inperfections you wouldn't hardly know were there in the

Mk 6 Fiesta. Theres actually not a lot of difference between Mk 6 Fiesta and Mk 2 Yaris if one was being properly objective - but theres

enough to bug me. So the answers simple - buy an E12 - only life isn't that simple, firstly we don't even know if a car is going to be purchased

yet. You see it is all coming down to how an NCT (Irish Mot) test fares out, and anyway i am not the one buying the car - i will however

be having a large imput into decision making for said car. The other thing of course is that the potential car will be doing bugger all miles

- it will be replacing a car thats only done 5 000 miles since 2009 for :censor: sake.

In reality (and if youve reached this far - top marks for patience :toast: ) a Mk 1 Yaris would do the job - i am however a bit fussy

as i am going to have to look at said new car for the next (potentially) 5 or 6 years. It would bug me if i had to settle for 2nd best

but unfortunatley - i keep thinking of the VVTI oil burning issues that affected corollas. I most definitely won't be thanked for bringing

home a car that drinks a litre of oil or more per 1000 miles lol. And Mk 6 Fiestas have canbus i believe - what a load of fun that would be if

it went wrong lol :rolleyes: .

I better go back to useful things like attending to some studying and one of the 3 assingments i must have done by first week of may lol

Red diesel

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links