Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Gxi Front Bumper ?

JDM-Corolla

Hey everyone im new here .. and ive been lookin for a corolla gxi / Fx front bumper and Lip for about a year now and cant seem to find one .. if you guys could point me in the right direction i would much appreciate it .. by the way im from the US so i cant read some of these sites that i see the parts so you gotta explain it to me !!! if you know someone sellin one or where i can buy it im all over it !!!

if ya see a site and can read it let me know how much it is ..

thanks a bunch guys !!

heres a pic of the front im lookin for .. it will be a direct bolt on to my US model corolla !

i want this exact setup for a front ! thanks again !

BS-E10-FS.jpg

BS-E10-FS-001.jpg

like the lip spoiler. not sure on where its from but you can order a new GXI bumper cover from fensport. i know they have sent a few out to the states now. not sure on price but if you email them they'll give you a quote

Hello matey.

The lip is from Postert. It's european but unfortunately can't remember which country. I've bought them both before (GXI bumper and postert splitter) but ages ago and have since changed the front. I'll try and dig out the receipt to see if the web address is on there. Alternatively just seach for postert (possibly german so .de?) on the web and see how you get on...

Good luck.

Click me Go to toyota and then corrolla

The Postert one is slightly different unless they do a couple of them?, do a search on eBay and I'm sure you'll find one. When I get time I'll post up a load of links as I think I found the supplier for the one your after.

I have allsorts and compaines as far as South Africa to the US!

Kev

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links