Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Ae91 Sprinter/corolla

GuyaneseDragRacer

I would start with the basic owner's manual, then find friends that can help you with your car. The most important thing (in my opinion) is not to race OR drag your car until after you have some idea how to work on it.

:arrgg-matey:

Okay thanks a lot . . greatly appreciated.

Next thing . . a friend of mine is selling his EP82 Starlet . . he thought of me first since he knows how long i've been waiting to get my hands on a car to drag & give the guys some competition.

However, he has already used the car for drags & before selling it, he's planning to put in a new CT9 turbo, put in a new head, port & polish a little.

And with the aid of a decarbonizing system flush we'll clean up after he's re fixed his engine mount & exhaust system . .

This car is pretty standard, but do you think it'll be enough for me as an amateur to kick some ***** with it? ;)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links