Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Hilux H Reg Engine

adam888

hello there,

i am looking for a replcaement engine for my H reg hilux, and was wondering if anyone knew whether or not the P reg engine would match up to the gear box,mounts etc, or where i could find a straight swop for one of a similar reg,to be honest i cant work out what model i've got and whether the P reg would interchange directly

also any idea where i can find a work shop manual,

any help appreciated

Adam

hello there,

i am looking for a replcaement engine for my H reg hilux, and was wondering if anyone knew whether or not the P reg engine would match up to the gear box,mounts etc, or where i could find a straight swop for one of a similar reg,to be honest i cant work out what model i've got and whether the P reg would interchange directly

also any idea where i can find a work shop manual,

any help appreciated

Adam

h reg is a mk3

there are 2 versions of a mk3 there where only minor changes but the best way to tell is

the Badge on the front, if it says "toyota" its the pre facelift. the toyota emblem is the face lift version

so a mk3 gearbox will fit, also a mk2 will fit also

if your still confused come and join hilux pickup owners club and say hi, i am 4x4steve there as well

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links