Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Argentinian Corolla 2004 Navigation System?

Chape66

Hi, I'm new to this board.. Im planing to get a brand new Corolla SEG (automatic) (SEG is the top of the line in Argentina.. the car is produced in Brasil) here is a picture of the interior of the car Corolla SEG 2004 Interior Picture

There is no Option for the Navigation system.. i was thinking maybe to get it overseas.. any ideas where to get it and if it will work on Argentina? (Most likely i wont have the maps for it.. :( )

Thanks A lot

Buenas...

como dice que le va?

Bienvenido al club!!! Tenemos mates con bizcochitos despues del asado :drool:

Bueno, que la pases bien en el foro!!!

Saludos

Coyote desde BA

Argentina

Sorry for using spanish my mates, but this is the first Argentinian I've found here in TOC!!!! (beside me, of course!)

jajajaja.. Nunca falta Un Argentino !!!.. (lets write in ingles out of respect to the other members from now..)

So.. how is your Corona doing? What about service from Toyota over here.. is it any good? im still thinking either I should go with the corolla or the new Honda Fit

So.. how is your Corona doing? What about service from Toyota over here.. is it any good? im still thinking either I should go with the corolla or the new Honda Fit

Quite right!

So if your idea is to get a reaaaaaaaaaally reliable car, then go for the rolla, IMHO the FIT is like a Ford KA Automatic... (Dont like it either!)

Well, I have some friends working in a bunch of dealers, so I can recomend them, such as Kansai, or the one that is in 9 de Julio and Libertador. Both of them are very serious. I'm thinking of sending Lady Carina to get checked because it has 83K in the odo.

Let me tell You, since I got my car, I cant stop having satisfactions again and again. In early January we went to Bariloche for our Honey Moon, amaizing... 3500 KM without any kind of problem, so thats why i say a Reliable car...

so tell me some about you!

Cheers

Coyote from BA

Argentina

Coyote.. then you might be able to tell me something.. are the dealers selling SOOO many corollas that they wont drop the price not even by a 100 dollars? I'v been in Jorge Carro Dealer in Libertador 6700 and some others and they all told me that the price is fixed and they wont move it down by a penny..this is not the case with other brands/dealers.. example.. Peugeot offered me to drop their price for the 307 by arround 1000 dollars.. same with mitsubishi...

Try Kansai, its in Rivadavia close to the Highway. They really sell a lot fo cars, and they might make you an "atention". Not in the price of the car, but in accesories, servicing, etc. The thing is, that the difference they make in money its not so high.

Also why dont you try to finance it by Toyota Credit Argentina S.A?, I did it and the price was better than other banks and finantial institutions by far...

Dont stop in the first dealer, walk it and U will certainly get a better price!!

Good Luck with that.

U did not tell us about your self, would you?

Cheers

Coyote from BA

Argentina

Coyote.. then you might be able to tell me something.. are the dealers selling SOOO many corollas that they wont drop the price not even by a 100 dollars? I'v been in Jorge Carro Dealer in Libertador 6700 and some others and they all told me that the price is fixed and they wont move it down by a penny..this is not the case with other brands/dealers.. example.. Peugeot offered me to drop their price for the 307 by arround 1000 dollars.. same with mitsubishi...

same thing in europe mosty - this is due to the fact that Toyota itself does not offer any discounts to the dealers to move vehicles and the prices are fixed (Toyota tries to enforce them as possible). This way you get best price, all the time... What some other manufacturers do is up the price on price sheet then be nice and offer you a "discount".

:D

p.s. the fact that they do not give out discount is reflected in higher residuals and car brand image (ie higher used car prices).

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links