Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

My Cts

Nick-Johnson

Kewl Nick!! Doesn't the CTS just look right with those TTE springs on? I don't understand why Mr.Toyoda didn't put them on the CTS in the first place :rolleyes: . BTW Nick,how do u keep your wheels that clean :help: ??

Cheers

Ant

NICELY DONE !!! :thumbsup: GREAT LOCATION TOO!! CONGRATS!!!

WHATS THE PART # FOR THOSE TTE LOWERING SPRINGS? THNKS :thumbsup:

I am not to sure of the part number to be honest but I would think your dealer would know what your talking about if you explained about the Toyota Aftermarket lowering springs.

Nick :thumbsup:

Kewl Nick!! Doesn't the CTS just look right with those TTE springs on? I don't understand why Mr.Toyoda didn't put them on the CTS in the first place :rolleyes: . BTW Nick,how do u keep your wheels that clean :help: ??

Cheers

Ant

I had just cleaned it to put it away for the week so thats why she was looking so nice and I had polished the alloys, sad I know!

Taking it out tomorrow though to meet up with the Type-R Boys in Hatfield :D

Nick :thumbsup:

The springs make a big difference, looks much better than standard. Has the handling improved? And how much did it cost???

i was about to ask the same questions , along with; what if any are the insurance implications and does anybody know what the deal is if you've leased yer cts?

John

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links