Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Shame On You

dj_davo

shame on wez :P

he says he is a member of all the mr2 clubs including this one but has told a right porky (which we all know to be ridiculously false)!

check out the MPG

ebay lies and optimism!

well...you could acieve 40mpg if you were coasting down a hill in neutral...very fast lol, but somehow i dont think thats how everyone will interpret it :P

yeah.. i saw that before and laughed...

5.1 0-60 on a standard Rev2 'ehh...

+ 40MPG on Optimax as well.. sounds like a bargain! :P

Maybe, but it seems to be doing the trick, £3,100 is not a bad price, but I think he might be a little too greedy since the reserve has not been met yet.....

that sounds like it's more economical than my pug 306 d-turbo...... :P

Rash.

Fort a Turbo??? No way, driving mine very carefully (and I mean very carefully i.e. no higher than 3000 RPM) I might be able to touch 33 on a long motorway journey. 33 is a long way off 40.

Well the NA returns 45mpg @ 55mph (or 35mpg @ 75mph) so it's probably not far off.

i assume you dont own a turbo :P

not a chance in this universe or any other to get 40mpg!

dame, like the others is very correct. i feel lucky if i get 25mpg :(

Yeah I think 25 is a good average for normal driving. Unfortunately despite fairly sedate driving, I still feel the urge to give it some extreme right foot action from time to time :D

You dont get anywhere near 45mpg - i dont know one person that gets that on an N/A or turbo - the fuel economy on both is similar - its not an econimal car at all!!! - but we dont buy em for that!

the best i've ever heard is of 35mpg and that's from some bloke who drove so slow a bus would've beat him in acceleration. that involves no boosting at all as well

Interesting...to see the difference between Unichip and stock chip. Heres my results:

Unichip : Full tank(40litres) 224 miles average driving(occasional quick thrash)

Stock ECU : Full tank (40litres) 200 (same driving style as above)

Very obvious difference when I granny drive its more economical with the Unichip...BUUUUT!! :

Unichip : Half tank(20litres) with full blown thrashings : 47 miles :o

Stock ECU : Half tank (20 litres) with full blown thrashings : 65-75 miles

I see now why Dastek told me to drive slowly on the motorway back home...that mpg is worthy of a Supra!

Lol. You don't get nowt for nowt as they say :). On a side note, despite the lies etc, he's gone and met the reserve...... maybe he wasn't so stupid after all, remember there are plenty of mugs out there.....

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links