Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Effing Big Brakes Needed.

Funkadelic

I've decided to go ahead and do the turbo swap later in the year.

First things first, then - I'll need uprated stopping power.

I have my eyes on some 17" Team Dynamics K2 wheels, so even if I don't require the additional stopping power yet, I need some !Removed! massive brakes that will be clearly visible through the spokes just because it looks the dog's danglies.

I'm thinking red dot, but I don't really know where to start, so if anybody could point me the right way I'd be greatful.

Cheers.

The brakes on MR2's are the same weather n/a or turbo, year on year that is - but if you want the extra bling then go for it!!!

Matt.

It's not a bad idea, esp. if the car is a REV 1. Even on my Rev2, there are times when I would be comfortable stopping just that little bit quicker.

theres Hi-Spec and KAD they both do big brake conversions i have a hispec monster 6 conversion on the rolla and boy do they stop you even from double legal speeds. they did require a little fettling to fit however so be prepared for a bit of hassle if you pick their kit

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links