Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Where's My Post Gone ?

Unity Jon

I started a post "just saying farewell" yesterday so people not wanting to pay to use this forum after April 1st could stay in contact, thought it was the decent thing to do as a few guys on here are doing or are about to start on some major corolla mods and will no doubt like to ask for advice or help direct....

It also had a link to the thread about hwo much to cough up for those that are not aware of the situation.

why was it deleted, seems a little rude and unfair to those who will need help ?

hey there jon...... just realised who it was.......... ;)

anyway, can some body help me as too where i can find more pics of this style of car, not too sure what model it is etc, but ive got to draw one and cant find any pics anywhere of this model (as i dont really know what it is......!! :eek: )

all ive been given is its a toyota twin cam!!

cheers.

f951252c.jpg

you can check out some of my artwork here..........

caricature cars

I started a post "just saying farewell" yesterday so people not wanting to pay to use this forum after April 1st could stay in contact, thought it was the decent thing to do as a few guys on here are doing or are about to start on some major corolla mods and will no doubt like to ask for advice or help direct....

It also had a link to the thread about hwo much to cough up for those that are not aware of the situation.

why was it deleted, seems a little rude and unfair to those who will need help ?

:blink: Well Jon, i did post under the topic you started about 1st April too, and i can't seem to find it too, they must of got rid of it... **** happens innit.

Hey Rudey, the trouble your having is with imagestation... even the link doesnt let me in as i have to be granted access, post in Lo-Rdz and i'll see if i can help... :thumbsup:

:blink: Well Jon, i did post under the topic you started about 1st April too, and i can't seem to find it too, they must of got rid of it... **** happens innit.

not sure why mate, looks like they're embarrassed that we want to keep the corolla forum alive ??? wierdo's, what do they expect.

I suspect major foul play. its my ball and i'll say who plays with it

P.S. sarky to post to induce a reasonable responce

Beats me Jon........

Anyway, excellant 'lowrider' site. :thumbsup:

What is it about lowriders that make you wanna cringe but you just want one for yourself - They are sooooooo COOL . B)

I keep seeing them on US TV progs at the moment and I would love one of them. Bit impractical for where I live and would be wasted on the "yokels" but hey, imagine the looks when I roll to a club in one of them :thumbsup:

One day..........

all ive been given is its a toyota twin cam!!

The pic didn't work for me at first, but I did as you said, and it works now.

It's a Toyota Corolla GT TwinCam, AE86

Try a Google Image search for "Corolla AE86" and you'll find loads more examples :thumbsup:

Edited: noticed that you got this answer in the other thread :D

Edited by yannick

i know its not a Toyota............... but heres my lowrider as they were brought up in the conversation.........

lowrider volvo............

:eek:

I'm Not one for Volvo's normally but would smile and stare at this one. :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links