Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Dumb/general Maintanence Question...

Funkadelic

Lol, best way to do it. From what I remember, remove the boot lining, access the light fropm behind, replace bulb.

nope, to do brake light ease the triangular ornage reflector away from the rest of bulb covering, unscrew the screw and then pull lose and replace bulb...

Crumbs you're right!! I was thinking about the Volvo. Oh well.... at least you know how to do it on a 440! Actually, Ryan while you;re here, do you think Toyota Celica Breakers are likely to have any Rev 3 3SGE's in stock? I'm trying to source one.....? I suppose I should just call them really...

:lol: hehe.. dont worry funkadelic.. haha.. i had trouble changing my breaklight too.. i was scared of cracking the light trying to pry it off

Crumbs you're right!! I was thinking about the Volvo. Oh well.... at least you know how to do it on a 440! Actually, Ryan while you;re here, do you think Toyota Celica Breakers are likely to have any Rev 3 3SGE's in stock? I'm trying to source one.....? I suppose I should just call them really...

more than likely although rev 6 stock engines as well matey :)

Thanks matey :). However, I've managed to start the existing engine and it sounds sweet!! May look into rethreading the hole and using an insert. Plugs are deeply recessed, but with an extension bar it may be possible. Would cost an awful lot loss too!! :). It's done 194,000 miles, but has a full service history. Looking over the car, everything has been done i.e. new discs, new suspension etc.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links