Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Meguiars Wow!

97paseo

Why did I wait so long to buy some?! Should listen to you guys more often! :rolleyes: :P

Wacked some Gold Class on today & its amazing, I'm really impressed, the Seo's got such a shine on it. B) :thumbsup:

Quality stuff - anyone used their other products?

I don't have the stuff handy to give you the names, but I use their shampoo & polish (but not the Gold stuff). Works a treat.

It's from US originally, everyone said it was top stuff but I've only just got round to getting some. :thumbsup:

Must admit I've only ever heard good reports but never used it. I always use Autoglym, and love the stuff but I would say that as my mates a rep for them I'm just tryin to keep him in a job :lol: :P :lol:

better try it meself then im interested in using that 3 stage wax stuff

Order the 3 stages cleaner, polish and wax treatment... you won't regret it!

yeah it's originally from america and it makes sense, when you open the little booklet that comes with it to see that horrible cheesey grin from the Meguiars president... and his california cheesey tan... urgh :!Removed!: ...

but it gets better!

the 1st stage removes light swirl damage and minor scratches, 2nd stage gives u the shine you want, and stage 3 protects it for a while!

really good stuff, don't get dragged in by some of the crap they sell though.. like lambs wool wash mitt and oval buffers and stuff... lolol :lol:

www.meguiars.co.uk

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links