Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

My Track Beast

corollasr

Cimg0880.jpeg

just thought i'd show u all a pic of the little beast of a car that i'm gonna turn into some kinda racer. took it out today and realised that it wont need much work as its pretty darn quick for a 1.6

so please feel free to leave ur opinions

ed

doesnt seem to want to work but go to page 10 of the TOC UK gallery and you'll see it there

ed

I think it looks mean! Track day car's are cool - I wanted to make one out of an old Mk2 Golf GTI a month back but the insurance was stupid for a £300 car!

the guy in the background is big ben, need to get it an MOT first and then will sort it out

was ok value for money

Cimg0880.sized.jpg

"It was funny until Ben realised it was his Dad..." :lol:

Sorry - love that pic - it's the expression on your face - looks like something out of Lock Stock. :P

that aint me in the car. thats dave. ben was trying to catch a swan but when dave revved the festa it scare them off and ben got angry. it may not look like it but he's shaking his fist!

ed

that aint me in the car. thats dave. ben was trying to catch a swan but when dave revved the festa it scare them off and ben got angry. it may not look like it but he's shaking his fist!

Ah! Sorry. It's still a dead funny pic! :lol::thumbsup:

What's planned for it then?

well it already has clear lights all round, peco exhaust system, a chip of some sort, but we need to get rid of the dent in the door, get a new tyre as its running on 3 alloys and a steely. will be stripping it down, weld some holes up and then sort the engine which is on the way out.

come up with some more captions for that pic. could start a caption competition

ed

oooh track cars! most likely goin halves on a mk1 mr2 with a mate of mine! Donny here we come!

That picture is way amusing, the expression of the guy in the car is so much like the guy in that 206 advert were they turn the indian car into a peugot.

The kid in the background appears to be calling his a yanker though (blurry hand movement!)

Ginger bloke - Look at that silly guy in that silly car...

then ginger bloke trips and falls down the ditch... lol

That picture is way amusing, the expression of the guy in the car is so much like the guy in that 206 advert were they turn the indian car into a peugot.

I love that advert. They have the same one here :lol:

I love that advert. They have the same one here :lol:

I actually saw four asian guys doing that in a car - it was so funny!! :lol: I asume they were taking the p :censor: s out of the ad but they all looked so dead pan.

me and 2 mates wanna get a capri for a track day between us but 3.0 rear wheel drive?

i think that spells trouble

might jus do a similar thing to ed buy a cheap quick car strip it out few mods and wahey!

need 2 find out the different classes, does ne1 know?

cheers :thumbsup:

Not sure. Anyone see the 1000cc rally championship thing they are doing, would mind a piece of that action.

Our dad used to have a few capris, trouble used to be their back ends apparently, they like to go sideways, and can be a mare to get back or hold when they get there :wacko:

me and 2 mates wanna get a capri for a track day between us but 3.0 rear wheel drive?

i think that spells trouble

might jus do a similar thing to ed buy a cheap quick car strip it out few mods and wahey!

need 2 find out the different classes, does ne1 know?

cheers :thumbsup:

donnigton park have some days where its just a free-for-all. top fun

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links