Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Got Myself A Starlet Sr, Few Questions!

BillySR

Hi all, after owning a shoddy french lump of 306 for the past 7 months, I finally got myself a car I was eagerly looking for due to it's cheap insurance and rarity.

After months of searching for a unmodified example out of about 454 left registered in the UK, I found myself a lovely SR with the graphics intact (but faded) for £850. My intention for the car is to keep it looking as it came out of the factory. It's only got 84k and a full service history, so I think it's reliablity will prevent me from getting the 5efe conversion (worth it or not?)

The only downer about the car, is it does not have the TTE backbox. I understand you can get these from toyota, but are these still available? if so does anyone know the price and part number.

I would also like to replace the graphics, I read they were about £60 from toyota, as I don't want to be getting a shoddy job from a graphics shop are these still available? if so does anyone know the price and part number?

servicing wise, how much would toyota charge? i would like to keep the service history book stamped up as if it was professionaly looked after, if not what are the best parts and oil to be servicing with?

tyre wise, I understand these eat through tyres, what would be the best replacements in terms of value for money and price?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links