Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Apexi Sfc Ii/avc/rsm

DeusMR2

arrrgh i really want one after wathcing this lol:

http://spanstor.nssolutions.com:20151/.joe...MR2/ApexAFC.MPG (12Mb)

i checked this site for prices:

http://www.jiperformance.co.uk/Apexi/Electronics.htm

I really want the AVC but at £330 its a tad too expensive, does anyone know where i could get it cheaper?

the RSM and super AFC II are nice too and i might settle for one of those if noone can link me to a cheaper site!

I think they all look aazign in that overhead pod thing as in this thread

http://toyotaownersclub.com/forums/index.p...=11617&hl=apexi

You do realise that all these 3 things do quite diferent jobs???

If you want a boost controller then buy one be it the AVC-r or another. Don't just say screw it and buy a fuel computer instead. Totally different things. :)

aye i know, the avc would be nice cos i do eventually wanna control my boost. if it comes to it tho id just get the rms(150) and ahve a nice blue rev counter instead of the afc and then sell it and put it towards a avc later this year :ph34r:

I really want the AVC but at £330 its a tad too expensive, does anyone know where i could get it cheaper?

That's about $917.00 NZD's.....do you REALLY need a brand new one?? 2nd hand units go for around $180.00 GBP's here in NZ and Im sure postage will be bugger all :)

Cheers

KiwiMR2

nah second hand would be fine! dyou know any sites or any people where i could get one? its 50/50 whether id be getting it at the end of this month cos im also looking to get a k&n/apexi filter and clear corners so it depends on how much the avc is, any help is muchos appreciated!

nah second hand would be fine! dyou know any sites or any people where i could get one? its 50/50 whether id be getting it at the end of this month cos im also looking to get a k&n/apexi filter and clear corners so it depends on how much the avc is, any help is muchos appreciated!

Well once you have the cash give me a bell and I start looking for one for you....they come up quite often so Im sure I can find a good deal for ya....and as I mentioned I THINK postage to the UK under 1kg is around 20 pounds so still quite good.

Cheers

KiwiMR2

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links