Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Going Supercharged!

saxokiller

Hi Guys,well the time has come to convert my ae92 Gti to a supercharged monster!

Im asking you all for advice on what i need to do Brake and suspension upgrades if any and anything i miss being that im a bit of a supercharged novice!

Max Respect saxokiller :ph34r:

P.s im getting the engine from jbmotorsport if that makes any different?

P.s im getting the engine from jbmotorsport if that makes any different?

Nope only that you will save youself a bit of cash getting it from Jon then from another supplier :thumbsup:

Wicked Knowlson,is this who you boght your engine from? :thumbsup:

I got mine from fensport so paid 1450 +vat instead of 1100 + vat from jbmotorsport maybe I should have looked round more oops :lol::lol::lol:

Yeah i looked around for a turbo kit but found the prices are sky high!So i thought a supercharger is the way forward,so what power is your one putting out and do you know someone who will fit it for me in the london / Kent area? :huh:

Hello Guys!

I also got my AE101 Levin front cut from Fensport last Feb.

I thought at the time it was pretty expensive, I paid £1650 for the front cut £250 for delivery and then add the VAT on top and it comes out as over £2K! :(

I tried looking for 2 months for another engine importer but there were none!

Obviously there are still a fair few people looking for these engines a bit cheaper because I am rushed off my feet at the moment!

This week I am sending 2x 4A-GZE engines with MR2 AW11 gearboxes to Norway, 1x 4A-GZE engine and MR2 LSD gearbox to USA and 1x 4A-GZE engine and Levin LSD gearbox to Switzerland! :eek:

I havn't even got time to play with my own cars which is annoying me, my Rolla hasn't been washed for 2 months! :ffs:

Jon

Saxokiller,

I'll be getting the 4A-GZE for mine in August from him too. No point getting ripped off is there!!

Fensport do some groved disks (£120ish) which seem to stop em like nobodies business. Wack some EBC GREENSTUFF pads (£35ish) on while your there. You'll have no trouble stopping then!

KONI adjustables (£100ish each) are what you need for shox. Set them up to your own personal preference, all the way from rock hard to not so rock hard. These are next on my list!!!!

You should get an oversized pully (175mm) for the engine. This will give you 20% more boost on the S/C. Jon should be able to sort you out! They're cheaper from him yet again.

just beware of greenstuff pads, i ruined a set of discs with these as they dont dissipate the heat very well and can cause the discs to crack. stick to proper brands like mintex or better yet ferrodo

Hi Guys Thanx for all your replys :thumbsup:

I shall be looking forward to sort it very soon,Jon or anyone could let me know where i could get this beasty fitted in the kent,essex or london areas i would be very grateful.

Cheers for now saxokiller :ph34r:

there's an italian dude called 'the engine tuner' or something in Basildon and he's awesome with 4age's having been toyota trained and toyota raced.... he runs a dyno set up there, and there's nto much he doesnt know about fitting and tuning, i'll try and get a number for him.

Dawsey

"just beware of greenstuff pads, i ruined a set of discs with these as they dont dissipate the heat very well and can cause the discs to crack. stick to proper brands like mintex or better yet ferrodo"

Is that because of the high kevlar content?

Hello Guys!

I also got my AE101 Levin front cut from Fensport last Feb.

I thought at the time it was pretty expensive, I paid £1650 for the front cut £250 for delivery and then add the VAT on top and it comes out as over £2K! :(

I tried looking for 2 months for another engine importer but there were none!

Obviously there are still a fair few people looking for these engines a bit cheaper because I am rushed off my feet at the moment!

This week I am sending 2x 4A-GZE engines with MR2 AW11 gearboxes to Norway, 1x 4A-GZE engine and MR2 LSD gearbox to USA and 1x 4A-GZE engine and Levin LSD gearbox to Switzerland! :eek:

I havn't even got time to play with my own cars which is annoying me, my Rolla hasn't been washed for 2 months! :ffs:

Jon

Do you actually do the fittings etc too or do you just supply the kits?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links