Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Which 1 Get To Buy !

skoller

i dont think that anyone is suggesting an Iq is faster than a X5, but thats not to say that they cant leave an X5 in its wake on a narrow twisty country road, & that can be while still being driven within the legal 60 mph in the UK.

(there are some terrible SUV/4x4 drivers out there)

I am not even saying a iQ is faster than an iQ3, i just prefer the tiddler,

& the Max of 60 or 70 in the UK applys to us all, once your up to speed what difference does it make if you can corner & stop safely at that speeds.

(if you are sitting at 80,90 or 100 its the same for you all if you dont loose speed at the slightest incline.)

If you are inclined to just keep your foot down on each corner while still being within the vehicles & the drivers safe limits.

Whatever torque, bhp & acceleration times make not a jot of difference if you cant keep up momentum or traction.

I just find that there are not many drivers of upmarket or even down market cars that like a iQ in front of them,

& god forbid if they are going up in the inside lane and you dare to proceed past them in the next lane.

I just like the feeling from the iQ which is like that of the original mini, & to me that is what the New Mini's and other small/medium cars have lost, mostly just the fun factor when just out for a scoot about without needing a hot hatch.. its not about the speed for me, there doesnt need to be anyone else in front or behind to have a good time out driving an iQ IMO.

george

PS, was driving the iQ3 today with heavy me & heavy passenger & back jammed full/heavy,

Scary bad handeling vehicle on the bends. or is that my bad driving pushing on too much?

I think i like driving on my own most in an iQ or even an iQ3.

I have owned 2 of the old minis, both Cooper S,s with the last being tuned. These both handled far better than the iQ. I owned the fastest 3 cylinder ever made, the Daihatsu 1.0L GTti, a Suzuki Swift GTi and a Lotus Expri S2. All of these performed and handled better than the iQ. The X5 is no slouch around bends either. Now don't get me wrong, I love my iQ3 and it's a brilliant car. But I would not say handling and performance are it's best features and it's also a bit wide for threading through London traffic at a fast pace.

didn't overtake the x5, scared the donkey out me way , went off like a rocket, last seen eastbound A14 around 110 mph

and if bmw drivers dont like iqs up their bum, try range rovers they go off even quicker.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links