Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Home Made Mods?

Rookey

Just a quick question to find out if there are any home-made mods i can do relatively cheap?

I want to personalise my two, but cant afford shed loads of money at the mo.

e.g. Is the "low-rise" flip light mod easily done?

Cheers

Dave

The low rise headlight is just a case of turning your light switch back on one click as the lights start to go down so its a freebie. You can make up a gas strut type lifter for your engine lid pretty cheap and if you dont already have it I would recommend you make your own radiator protector mesh guard. Log onto this site http://www.imoc.co.uk click on technical then how to's scroll down to bodywork & trim then click on mesh radiator guard

Cheers for that!

Gives me something to work on over the weekend!hehe

To answer your question in one post aswell, (referring to the pop-up headlights topic), I just think it will make the car more aerodynamic, also, im a great lover of the 300zx...some people love the pop-ups, some dont. everyone to their own hey?hehe

:P

Cheers for your help!

Dave

Ok, one cheapish mod is to spray part of the dash silver. I've done it on mine, and a few other have too. Looks really nice IMHO.....

Ok, one cheapish mod is to spray part of the dash silver. I've done it on mine, and a few other have too. Looks really nice IMHO.....

pic pic pic mate! :thumbsup:

I'll get you a pic ASAP, probably next week I'm afraid. The car's having it alternator replaced at the mo, so I've left it at my Parent's house until the garage can do it (Wed this week). I was planning on changing it myself, but its done nothing but rain and be generally 'orrible over the weekends!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links