Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Driving Games worth buying?

Steve

Just got a PS3, What is the best car driving games for the PS3? Anyone have any recommendations what to buy? Is Gran Turismo 5 worth getting? Also can i play online? Complete noob to gaming :)

non of you geezers play games then LOL

Lol, too old for games Steve... Everything is serious now :crybaby:

Definitely get GT5 Steve!

Once you get through the rather annoying licences it is awesome.

You can also play online against mates in private matches or against 14 year old french boys that you'll never, ever beat. :toast:

If you can get it with a logitec G27 )(or the older G25) it is awesome too :D

Plus it has a MKIII supra and an E46 M3 :D

The best thing you can get for your PS3.... is an Xbox to replace it!!

XBOX FTW

Forza 3 is all you'll ever need....

Until later this year when Forza 4 comes out :)

In my home we have Xbox, Xbox 360, PS2, PS3, PSP, Gamecube, Wii, DS, 3DS, etc., ad nauseum. My wife and kids are really into video games. Me? I play Scrabble on the iPhone. Guess that makes me a geezer. :huh:

In my home we have Xbox, Xbox 360, PS2, PS3, PSP, Gamecube, Wii, DS, 3DS, etc., ad nauseum. My wife and kids are really into video games. Me? I play Scrabble on the iPhone. Guess that makes me a geezer. :huh:

:offtopic:

I realise now that you are a geezer :lol: but for some reason your user name inclined me to think at the outset that you were a bird :eek:

Sorry :blushing:

The Xbox never felt like a premium product to me... the PS3 does. I also always found forza far less immersive. For ultimate driving sim geekery, GT5 every time!

I was always a Playstation fan, loved Gran Turismo.....

But since Sony were charging an extortionate price for the PS3 i made the switch to the Xbox.... haven't looked back since!

I know more people that have gone PS3 to Xbox than the other way round

Like I said... premium product ;)

I think it was stuff magazine made an "equivalent" Xbox to Ps3 spec, with a DVD-HD (lol) drive, extra HD space, wifi etc etc and it worked out costing more.

It's a shame they "dumbed it down" and took out the car readers extra usb ports etc.

I do with mine was a little quieter, but I'm rather fussy... my HTPC I built with huge passive coolers, "silent" fans that cost many times more that regular fans (but are worth it)... and car sound deadening :D

Next step replace the rubber suspected 3.5" drives for high capacity 2.5" drives in 3.5" sound deadened boxes :D

Can you make a 1.8L Turbo charged 4-wheel drive 350hp Yaris in GT5? 'coz you can in Forza 3 :lol:

Can you make a 1.8L Turbo charged 4-wheel drive 350hp Yaris in GT5? 'coz you can in Forza 3 :lol:

Would be fun in "real life" would that :driving::yahoo:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links