Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Blitz Exhast

tarquin

Hi there

Has anyone had fitted a twin output Blitz exhaust to an iQ2. I know where to get one (lots of money) but was looking for a supplier and fitter. In the London or Essex area

Cheers

David

Here is the dealer list for Blitz UK, these are probably the only places that will be able to supply? CLICK ME

I notice Sumo Power supply, they will be able to fit but they are based in Rye, East Sussex. Very near me, and I know of lots of people who have been there, they are very good! The only other place I would recommend is Fensport in Chatteris. But any reputable garage should fit for you if you supply yourself. I went custom on mine as there was nothing out at the time I wanted one so I cant help much more than that!

I think it would look best if you have some sort of rear valance (but not the one that comes with the sports pack as the hole is in the wrong place!) just to finish it off.

Here is the dealer list for Blitz UK, these are probably the only places that will be able to supply? CLICK ME

I notice Sumo Power supply, they will be able to fit but they are based in Rye, East Sussex. Very near me, and I know of lots of people who have been there, they are very good! The only other place I would recommend is Fensport in Chatteris. But any reputable garage should fit for you if you supply yourself. I went custom on mine as there was nothing out at the time I wanted one so I cant help much more than that!

I think it would look best if you have some sort of rear valance (but not the one that comes with the sports pack as the hole is in the wrong place!) just to finish it off.

Hi thanks Sally iQ for the reply.

I thought Fensport only supply but could be wrong. Having a look around I have found a custom company in Oxford which I will give a call to tomorrow.

Many thanks

David

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links