Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

I Need An Exhaust But Which 1?

yaris t bone

i am looking for an exhaust but which 1 is the best i have been looking at the HKS Hyper ti or the APEXI hybrid megaphone is there any more then i am still looking can any1 help me please ??? and which 1s are the best then. :bookworm: :drool:

mongoose have just bought theres out, sebring, supersprint do em aswell

or better still - go custom!

Can't remember which one Miss T Sport has on her's but that sounds sweet, I'm sure TikTok will be along to help. :thumbsup:

NUR Spec seems popular.

Can't remember which one Miss T Sport has on her's but that sounds sweet, I'm sure TikTok will be along to help. :thumbsup:

NUR Spec seems popular.

HKS Hyper ti, i used have one. SOunded brilliant and the rev response was a lot better at high speed.

miss t has the hks hiper ti jobbie. although it doesn't sound as nice as it should, cos certain numpties chopped the back box from the centre pipe and welded the backbox onto the orignal tsport centre section. So we replaced thec entre section, but with only what we had to hadn at the time, mild steel :(

it looks like this

yarixbackzorst-small.jpg

we will a tsome stage, take it off and replace with the same zorst but get it new and this time have a decent garage fit it, so it will be cat back and all stainless :)

Hi All, if theres enough interest I could run a group buy on exhausts but you will have to decide which make and model you fancy. I can get HKS, Blitz, Apexi, Booster, RS-R ect.

If you can start posting up your opinions on which exhaust you would be interested in and why? I could narrow down the choices and start to pull together some pricing information.

HTH

Kevin

A Blitz Nur Spec 4 a 1 litre, cat back or a back box, doesn't really bother me! I know 4 a fact they do a backbox but i'm not sure on the cat back system! And why - well cos they look good and sound very good apparently , just ask jerry!

Cheers :thumbsup:

miss t has the hks hiper ti jobbie. although it doesn't sound as nice as it should, cos certain numpties chopped the back box from the centre pipe and welded the backbox onto the orignal tsport centre section. So we replaced thec entre section, but with only what we had to hadn at the time, mild steel :(

it looks like this

yarixbackzorst-small.jpg

we will a tsome stage, take it off and replace with the same zorst but get it new and this time have a decent garage fit it, so it will be cat back and all stainless :)

Whats the exhaust on the picture???? Looks nice!!?

hey mad-max u answered your own question... the first few words of your quote are:

"miss t has the hks hiper ti jobbie"

theres yer answer :P

i like alot... very nice.

Hi All, if theres enough interest I could run a group buy on exhausts but you will have to decide which make and model you fancy. I can get HKS, Blitz, Apexi, Booster, RS-R ect.

If you can start posting up your opinions on which exhaust you would be interested in and why? I could narrow down the choices and start to pull together some pricing information.

HTH

Kevin

sounds interesting

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links