Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Iq Workshop Manual In Cd

tarquin

Just checking to see what the interest is for a iQ Workshop Manual on CD.I have just bought one at great expense and wanted to see if people are interested to have a copy for a fee.

David

• Like 2

Just checking to see what the interest is for a iQ Workshop Manual on CD.I have just bought one at great expense and wanted to see if people are interested to have a copy for a fee.

David

Maybe you should be making such an offer in a public forum. You can be fairly certain there are copyright restrictions. Wouldn't want anyone seen to be breaking the law eh!!:)

• 1 month later...

David

Maybe you should be making such an offer in a public forum. You can be fairly certain there are copyright restrictions. Wouldn't want anyone seen to be breaking the law eh!!:)

hi i am interested about this cd ...how can we arrange that ?

Some forums on the web have been queried by copyright holders for permitting their publications being distributed.

I suggest you make other arrangements outside the forum but if you wish to break the law then it's entirely up to you.

• 2 months later...

Thank you David. The CD arrived across the pond in no time at all. Lots of great information.

• 3 weeks later...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links