Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Which Insurers Are Good For The Iq?

Dizeee

Just after which insurers you guys are getting the best deals with?

My best annual quote so far is £229 with Aviva - I want closer to £200 if possible...

My insurance covers me and my partner. Im 24, he is 25. Both have clean licences and im owner/main driver, we live near Brighton. My policy is a 10 month one and I do 10k a year and have a £100 excess.

With mods I pay £450 - Wheels/Suspension/Exhaust/Spoiler

If it wasnt modified I would be looking at around £300 so your quote is not too bad. The easiest way I can think of gettng it down more would be to up your excess to the next bracket

Also try going through a cashback site like Quidco.

My best annual quote so far is £229 with Aviva - I want closer to £200 if possible...

My first answer would have been "none of them, they're all a bunch of crooks"

However, LV gave us a good deal for the Prius and for the Aygo, two separate policies, but a discount on the second one for already having a policy...

I'm male and 21, so still getting the **** ripped out of me by insurance companies. Just changed the address on the policy today and apparently I'm now in a higher risk area... <_< So they've slapped another 35 quid on. Not happy. My premium now stands at around £800, despite having a perfect license and I've never made a claim in my life. Never had any form of accident and don't have any criminal convictions or anything daft like that. This is with Admiral on a Multicar policy and at the time was the best deal available... This is on an iQ1 manual with I think 8k mile limit and no modifications to the car. Can't remember what the excess is but I will assume £300-£500.

So yes, crooks is a very good description of insurance companies in my opinion.

Crooks for sure, legalised theft in my opinion. LV sounds aweseom, will give them a go.

My excess is always max anyway, £1000 with Aviva with no extra benefits. I buy it solely to be legal as I know if I need them they won't give a toss.

Crooks for sure, legalised theft in my opinion. LV sounds aweseom, will give them a go.

My excess is always max anyway, £1000 with Aviva with no extra benefits. I buy it solely to be legal as I know if I need them they won't give a toss.

I have recently insured my IQ2 59 Plate. I'm 39, clean licence and 9 plus years no claims and it came in at £340 with swinton, business use paid over 12 months.

I googled one call insurance who came up the cheapest and the reviews were shocking!

LV quoted me £395.00

• 2 weeks later...

i,ve just managed to get fully comp for £144 with Privilage, took me a while to search it out,i,m a mature driver of 44 ,well so i have been told :toast:

I live in greater London/Essex I am 57 15yrs NCD best I could get was full comp £100 excess for £307 with Tesco

David

Here in Portugal (the most dangerous place to drive in Europe, official!) I have just insured my 2010 iQ2 for 300Euros (£260) fully comprehensive with no excess, which is pretty good considering I wrote off my Mitsubishi Pajero in 2008 by driving into a JCB! However, if I lived in the UK with Saga I would pay £158.

I'm under 30 and in manchester. Spoke to One Call insurance in Doncaster who run a "Smart car policy" that also covers the iq 1/2/3 and it was £280. The next cheapest for me was £700 with swift and it's one of the factors that persuaded me to buy an iq recently :-)

That's with 20k business mileage, Europe cover, third party on other cars etc.

I have no idea what they're like on claims but I've never had to claim yet and hoping to stay like that!

Currently paying £160 with Direct Line, but comparing meerkats came up with £113 with Budget.

I'm over 60 though and live in an area with not too much traffic or car crime, touch wood.

I got mine down to £197 fully comp, so happy with that.

The best ones were Elephant, Admiral and Aviva.

I'm male and 21, so still getting the **** ripped out of me by insurance companies. Just changed the address on the policy today and apparently I'm now in a higher risk area... <_< So they've slapped another 35 quid on. Not happy. My premium now stands at around £800, despite having a perfect license and I've never made a claim in my life. Never had any form of accident and don't have any criminal convictions or anything daft like that. This is with Admiral on a Multicar policy and at the time was the best deal available... This is on an iQ1 manual with I think 8k mile limit and no modifications to the car. Can't remember what the excess is but I will assume £300-£500.

So yes, crooks is a very good description of insurance companies in my opinion.

we had the admiral multicar policy last year and at the time were running a 2.2 sri vectra estate and a mazda 3 1.4

when i recently got rid of the vectra i expected fo make a few £ on insurance but at renewal they only quoted £70 less anually , over the phone i was told of a pricematch policy to which they later denied on two different occasions on later calls by both me and the mrs , they were still only offering the original quote of over 800 pounds for the two cars

by this time we have changed over to hastings direct and insured both cars for just over 500 plus were getting two ( meercats lol ) since then out of the blue admiral have offered insurance for the two cars for bang on 500

to which i told the admiral customer advisor to f*ck off and dont ever call my number again

as fo their multi car savings policies > i went elsewhere and got two single car policies and saved over

£300

admiral = :censor:

try HASTINGS DIRECT :thumbsup:

Just received Direct Line renewal notice today.

£170 including NCD protection.

£152 from Budget for same cover.

Will probably stay with Direct Line.(I suppose they rely on lazy people not switching, but for the difference it would make I can't be bothered.)

Well, best quote so far for 12 months is 209 - seems the 197 was a 10 monther on elephant.

I must get a better deal - tick all the boxes. Maybe it's a postcode lottery. I really want a sub 200 policy but have 10 days to achieve it.

I have scoured the internet and I don't think I can better it. Any suggestions?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links