Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Aston Martin Cygnet Interchangeable Parts?

Wayne in the UK

I'm hoping to have my new (to me) Toyota iq2 soon and wondered if by any chance the Aston cygnet has any interchangeable parts with the iq?

I'm sure the parts would be ridiculously pricey anyway but there's no harm in asking :-D

I've seen that the cygnet's "glove bag" in the passenger footwell is much larger than the iq's "hand bag" lol so that would be useful. I'm guessing this would have the same fitment.

ATM I doubt it somehow. Aston are trying to push the cygnet to existing / new customers and building to spec so they will take preference for bits I would have thought.

Mechanical parts are all the same as the 1.3 anyway and the bodyshell is made for each car so do they need the aftersales business tbh

Si

If Aston Martin are hand building individually the Cygnet to each customers requirement then you will not be a customer,

but i am sure if you flash the cash they will make whichever leather item you require.

(just call up a dealer & ask if there are any bespoke bags going spare, then let us know.

i imagine £400-500 should about cover it, i cant see there being any shop soiled ones around..)

http://astonmartin.com/cars/cygnet/dealers

Seems like you would get better value going to a Car interior or Leather worker & having your Bag made for you,

even have your whole interior remodeled for considerably less than the Cygnets' Interior costs.

I am sure any Custom Vehicle place can do a body kit & Interior & possibly a performance upgrade for less than

£20,000 over the price of a new iQ3.

You can even put the new unused parts removed onto eBay & recoup some money.

george

I'm hoping to have my new (to me) Toyota iq2 soon and wondered if by any chance the Aston cygnet has any interchangeable parts with the iq?

I'm sure the parts would be ridiculously pricey anyway but there's no harm in asking :-D

I've seen that the cygnet's "glove bag" in the passenger footwell is much larger than the iq's "hand bag" lol so that would be useful. I'm guessing this would have the same fitment.

I would like some nice leather panels

David

I would like some nice leather panels

David

Tataaaa ....

Do it yourself and do not pay those %^&* prices... But it's your call and your money... obviously ... :yawn:

Bought the bag in Cartagena, Colombia (South America) for 60 dollars... (and 800 euro's for the flight.. ha ha )

DSC06806.jpg

DSC06796.jpg

DSC06798.jpg

DSC06778.jpg

More over here: http://s676.photobucket.com/albums/vv127/realbutcher/iQ-tas-handschoenenvak-leer/?start=all

Greets,

Peter

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links