Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Service Intervals?

Tx2

It just dawned on me, what service intervals does the IQ have?

Mine is an IQ2 on a 61 plate.

Yearly or 10000 miles which ever comes first.

You should have that information in the document pack that comes with the car...a sort of black wallet thing...if you haven't got one you had better chase them up...if you have got one, give it a good read!

Yearly or 10000 miles which ever comes first. You should have that information in the document pack that comes with the car...a sort of black wallet thing...if you haven't got one you had better chase them up...if you have got one, give it a good read!

I have one, and will RTFM :thumbsup:

The "Service and Warranty" booklet has the info about service intervals, as you would expect!

In the main manual the prize for hopeless graphics/description goes to the section on replacement of the air conditioning filter in the cabin.

Took ages to find it in the car!

By the way does your "Service and Warranty" booklet say "3 and 12 year Warranty" or "5 and 12 year Warranty"?

Mine says 3 years.

There is a flimsy sleeve that mentions a 3 plus 2 year warranty but I would prefer it to be stated in the main service booklet.

The car has a 5 year warranty but I would have liked the booklet to have been updated to show that.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links