Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

T-sport Front Bumper

RFvitz

hi guys, was wondering if anyone could do me a quick favour and find out the price of a t-sport front bumper in the UK.

I've checked locally and its quite expensive. around 450 quid.

Thing is i'll be in UK (cheltenham) in june and if its any cheaper i'll bring one down with me.

thanks alot for any help

cheers

matt

exactly what i also want to know for my new yaris!!! anyone bought one or know how much they go for??

i tried with many a breaker and no luck the whole kit is in the region of £1k and i want it too but not enought 2 pay that prob as expensive as the veilside kit

i can remember calling ym local dealer and if my memrory serves me correctly i think it was either £60 or £80 ;)

i enquired on an entire TS fornt end once aswell including all the foggys an bits and bobs and that bushed nearly 500 quid!

breakers are the best bet

the fog lights are the most expensive part. does any one else have an accurate price for the front bumper?

Hi Everyone, I'm new to this club. Bought myself a Yaris T-Sport on February 27th, One montha nd two days later some guy in a focus smashes into my front bumper. Anyone know where i can get a replacement?

Hey Stevie, did you try your local toyota parts dealer?

Breakers would usually get u a much better price, but first ceck the price of a brand new one from toyota. Once you've got that start lookin up breakers.

do tell me the price if you find one please :D

I tried my local toyota dealer but they said its not a "genuine toyota part"... i woulda told him to go F*ck himself but he looked like he had the iq of a pebble so i didnt bother. Gonna try sending an email to toyota international about it and see what comes out of it.

anyways good luck.

cheers

matt

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links