Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Surf Gen 3 Insurance And Can I Tow A Horse Trailer?

BigBluenSilver

Hi I am on the verge of going to view a Land Rover Discovery (don't yell at me lol), but really love my Surf so I am also considering upgrading to a gen 3. Does anyone know the cheapest insurance companies? Around £880 is the best I've had yet and I'm 47 with max no claims. Also could I tow a horse trailer (around 1800 kg with horse) with a gen 3 Surf without an intercooler or would it overheat?

Hi I am on the verge of going to view a Land Rover Discovery (don't yell at me lol), but really love my Surf so I am also considering upgrading to a gen 3. Does anyone know the cheapest insurance companies? Around £880 is the best I've had yet and I'm 47 with max no claims. Also could I tow a horse trailer (around 1800 kg with horse) with a gen 3 Surf without an intercooler or would it overheat?

try these

http://www.highway-insurance.co.uk/hig/insurance/highwayhome

i went thru a broker, sure term i think, £330 fully comp with 6 yrs ncb, though they may put a mileage limit on you.

I two a 1800kg van ( empty, god knows how heavy with a her stuff in it,)Surfs are renown for over heating but thats a different topic.

nigel

Sure Term online quote £1,769! Are they kidding lol May have to get the Landy afterall. Thanks once again.

• 2 weeks later...

!Removed! hell!! Do you live in Afghanistan or something?

I'm 29 and pay £400 for my third gen surf with Admiral.

£880 is more than I pay for the M3!!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links