Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Pics Of Booster Tuning Exhaust

Envy Performance Ltd

Hi all, just thought I would post some pics up of the Booster Tunning Exhaust I received today.

Boosterexhaust.JPG

I will be fitting the exhaust to a customers car tomorrow so I will let you know how it fits and what it sounds like. First Impresions are good, it seams like a nice bit of kit and it has a nice shiney lage diameter tail pipe. It can also be easily converted to a twin exit exhaust at any time by buying the additional pipe from Booster.

Nice booster embosed polished Stainless Tail pipe :thumbsup:

Boosterexhausttip.JPG

If anyone is interested in a tailpipe let me know and I will get one ordered up, waiting time is currently good at around 1 week which is very good for Booster! Price including Vat is £280.00

Thanks

hmmm, so apart from the tail pipe, i take it the rest is mild steel.

So, what 18mth warrantee?

personalyl wouldn't touch it, i'd rather save longer and get full stainless steel, life time warrantee.

I've been adding bits to cars for far too long, and had far to many mild steel zorsts, and never had one last longer that 2 years before nice bigs holes in it.

look good, sound good, don't last.

£280!!! thats what you should exepct to pay for a decent stainless, certainly not for mild. :eek:

hmmm, so apart from the tail pipe, i take it the rest is mild steel.

So, what 18mth warrantee?

Hi TikToK, according to the information on the boosters website it is actualy Stainless. You also get a 2 years warranty and it is approved with 'E' homologation & TÜV.

I suppose its not the pretiest exhaust in the world compared to whats available from japan which are normaly fully polished robot welded stainless systems.

But on the plus side its available in a week and you don't have the expense and wait of obtaining the part from Japan.

Kevin

You also get a 2 years warranty

the only stainless bit would be the end. Every decent stainless comes with a lifetime warranty, well, as long as the car is yours generally.

2 years is just not worth it, unless you are paying around 50-90 quid, then it don't really matter.

been there done that, not worth it. We never waited for her zorst and i've never waited for mine either, hers is HKSA and mine TSL. the onyl thign wer had to wait from japan was her TRD front upper strut.

obviously tis up to people, but if ya gonna spend 280 quid, u want a lifetime warranty and a backbox that shines.

Mine : cost more when i bought it, but current price is £293.75 plus vat

scoobzorstshiny-small.jpg

hers, the hks hiper ti, cost less when we bought it, now £335 for the tsport, and £295 for the 1.0 & 1.3

yarixbackzorst-small.jpg

ok, mines not on a yaris, but obviously hers is and has the life time warranty..

Hi all, just thought I would post some pics up of the Booster Tunning Exhaust I received today.

Boosterexhaust.JPG

I will be fitting the exhaust to a customers car tomorrow so I will let you know how it fits and what it sounds like. First Impresions are good, it seams like a nice bit of kit and it has a nice shiney lage diameter tail pipe. It can also be easily converted to a twin exit exhaust at any time by buying the additional pipe from Booster.

Boosterexhausttip.JPG

If anyone is interested in a tailpipe let me know and I will get one ordered up, waiting time is currently good at around 1 week which is very good for Booster! Price including Vat is £280.00

Thanks

looks very similar to the TTE exhaust which my wife has got fitted to her t sport :thumbsup:

jerry!!

Boosterexhaust.JPG

Boosterexhausttip.JPG

Thanks

looks very similar to the TTE exhaust which my wife has got fitted to her t sport :thumbsup:

jerry!!

Hi Jerry, thats what I thought on first looking at the exhaust. I am 99% sure that they are both made by the same manufacture as their almost identical in style and design.

TikTik:- Nice pics thanks for posting them up. I am looking to compile a thread with all the exhausts that are available for the Yaris and prices to go with them to let the bbs members know what is available for the Yaris. I had been led to beleive that the HKS system had mild steel pipes and the backbox and Tip were the only stainless parts of the exhaust, is the pipework on your stainless?

If it was my car I would pay the extra £55 for a Japanese product but Im kind of crazy having fitted a 1K Titanium system to mine, others may have a budget to stick to. Having said that if they bought a exhaust off me I am sure the difference would be alot less :P

Thanks

Kevin

Here is some other information about the exhaust of Booster.

I own a 1.0 litre yorin (special editon).

This exhaust will fitt only the 1.3 and 1.5 versions. Right now it is assembled under my car and the sound is awesome ( make the hole a little bit bigger in the side pipe)

Normally my car runs 1:16 now it is 1:14,5 till 1:15.

If you like it under a 1.0 version you have to make a whole own construction!!!!!!!!

Bye Rutger

http://nl.msnusers.com/qogtg9g19e5qsgrqm39...20uitlaat%2EJPG

TTE exhaust is made by remus for those thinking about they could be the same.

HKS system had mild steel pipes and the backbox and Tip were the only stainless parts of the exhaust, is the pipework on your stainless

as i've been under the car this afternoon, i'm thinking you are right, but seeing at Toyota (who fitted the zorst before we picked the car up) went and chopped the backbox of and welded to the current pipes & centre section i've never really noticed, but yeah the pipes are certainly not stainless. How !Removed! stupid.

thats a damn shame, cos she and i both lvoe the backbox, but stainless is problematic to have welded so even if you could get centre pipes thats still an issue.

Hmmm. many thanks for drawing that to my attention :)

hi all HKS now do a stainless cat back system pipe an all,

i know cos its on my Tsport! looks good an loud enuff its called

a silent hi power,cost me bout £250 but that was cost price through

my work.u can see it at gaydon if i make it!

kimi

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links