Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Problem With Led Undercar Ligthing Kit

roywhlong

hi guy i just fitted the led undercar lighting kit on today and when the night coming :drool: i looking at them but the are deferent color :eek: it was supposed is blue but the front and the one on right hand side is fine but the back and the left hand side is look like aqua did any body know why is that??? is because the problem of install or the problem of the led?really angry with that and what do you guys think should i bring it back and exchange the new one?but took me whole day to fitted :angry::angry:

ok here the photos but if you look at the photo really cant see the deferent

DSCF0032.sized.jpg

DSCF0034.sized.jpg

DSCF0033.sized.jpg

and it was varad product and it was very good and here the web site they do lots of great tuff as well click here!!!

They look exactly the same colour to me. Only difference is that some look brighter cus they are lower to the ground.

every things is fine now because the guy who i bought the led from he change the new one for me but the first ime i chage it he give me the wrong one so when i get home i install it all so turn the light and look F**k that all i can say because before i install it i didnt check it was green on both side and the front and back is blue so ring the dealer again so have to drop in to change them before i go to work the things is i already install them so i have to take all of them off but any way got every sorted and now just have to wait tomorrow when i finish work when i cn install it again!!! :angry:

i know there is a massive mixed reaction on undercar lighting but i think that looks great mate!

thanks mate yah ring icetronix today and he got my front and back bumper in stock but the things is still waitting for the side skirts and now he got the 3 doors one for me so i have to cut the skirt to make it to 5 doors so when i got every things the still have to wait for a wahile to fit them in because dont have any penny on my pocket :crybaby: so just have to wait and need alot a money for fitting and spray and after that have to go and do the custom make double Exhausts as well wah :(

i know there is a massive mixed reaction on undercar lighting but i think that looks great mate!

gotta agree with ya there! they do look good!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links