Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

30 Months, 24K Miles, Cheerio

RedNotDead

So, after 30 months from new and 24k hard mostly motorway miles I'm part-exing my iQ2 auto tomorrow for a Citroen DS3. The iQ has been great, not a single issue. I haven't suffered with the scratchy interior like some, not a squeak or rattle, ice cold air-con and I'll miss the keyless entry/go and all the other toys. The iQ has been leagues ahead of the previous Aygo Blue in every area and I'll miss it but needs have changed. Mr T couldn't put me in anything from his range that a) I liked and b ) came anywhere near as close to the DS3 on a PCP deal. Your loss Mr T, doubt I'll have another Toyota now unless you come up with another MR2 or Celica..... It's sad when the funkiest car in the range (iQ) is the smallest and the funkiness doesn't extend to their larger cars. The Yaris and Auris are just bland and the avensis is too big. Ho hum.

Cheers all, enjoy your iQs. I'll miss mine. If you see RK09 ZRG around give it a wave.

I very nearly bought a DS3 instead of the iq. The pcp deals are nothing short of "excuse me mr. Salesman, are you sure that's right?!" lol but I drove the car for 10mins and it was killing my back! The seats are terrible and I do 20k/year so that wouldn't be great!

Anyway, enjoy the ds3... It's a nice car and nothing like what most people would expect of a Citroen.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links