Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Sneaky Pic Of Corolla Gti Soon For Sale

Ant Gti16v

Car is going to be sold within the next month. Just need to renew the MOT, and fix a small crack in the front bumper where it's blended into the wing.

See what you think - just want to generate some interest! :) Will prepare full spec details as soon as the above few things are sorted...

Dscn0321.thumb.jpg

This bleedin PC. Will keep trying. Pic is shown in galleries section on p.101 - the Red Gti.

the URL you posted is wrong its toyotaownersclub and not toyoyaownersclub

Car looks awesome, how much you asking for it ?

Wahey - the picture appears at last. So it was my :censor: typing and not the PC. Should have known.

In terms of how much - I'm honestly not sure at the moment. I'm not asking stupid money but when I sort the spec-sheet you'll see it's worth a bit. Theres a lot of custom bodywork, which isn't too clear from the small picture, but there's genuine Erebuni and Focal stuff. The interior is also sorted with Momo 1000 Lakes buckets (proper FIA-approved jobs from Demon Tweeks!) and Willan 3" harnesses, and no rear seats. Never did get round to adding the roll-cage which is a shame.

Assuming brand new MOT and the 2 cracks in the bumper where it's blended to the wing are fixed, any tentative offers?!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links