Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Found Car On Autotrader..

Cally007

This is the car.

This is advertised on autotrader this morning and its very near my house, only problem is, is that the 158 bhp vesion? as would it be the GT t-bar sports?

Anyone know the car?

link doesn't seem to work.....

brrrrrwaaaa.jpg

1991TOYOTA MR2 2.0 SPORTS

T-BAR, 1991, J reg. Ferrari red, FSH, leather, electric pack, 17 Dynamite alloys, sports suspension, Mot Aug 04, excellent condition, any trial. £2,195

Has it got one of those stupid metal spoilers on the back (cant see) or no spoiler? If no spoiler, its an early mk1 with a 110bhp engine (somethin like that). See the links above that Bibbs has put up for model details etc...

This is advertised on autotrader this morning and its very near my house, only problem is, is that the 158 bhp vesion? as would it be the GT t-bar sports?

Anyone know the car?

I wouldnt consider the 158bhp version a 'problem'. Its the quickest non-turbo version. Altho the later models had higher bhp output, they were heavier and slower.

yep - looks like a gt t-bar sports but i think it has that metal spoiler.....

for more bhp you would need to buy a newer car i.e rev3 174bhp

or alternatively a turbo (imports only)

Rash

158 isnt the problem its the fact it could be 119bhp which i dont want. Yeah i thought it maybe had no spoiler or a stupid black one.. wasnt sure fomr the pic

Just zoomed into it and WOW thats mighty big spoiler! lol Will go for a look and hopefully if i bought the car the spolier would fall off on the way home :D

Well you could go see it, take it for a test drive. Open the engine bay and look for 3S-GE somewhere on the engine. Alternatively drive it. If it goes fast i.e. 0-6 in around 7.5 seconds then it will be the right engine. 10 secs, it's the 3S-FE, avoid!

I wouldnt consider the 158bhp version a 'problem'. Its the quickest non-turbo version. Altho the later models had higher bhp output, they were heavier and slower.

Except for the Jap rev5 NA with the 200bhp BEAMS VVTi engine, mmmmm nice.

Don't think they made the T-Bar on the coupe model!

you don't say! :lol:

what i've read and heard they didn't do T-Bar on 3S-FE, only 3S-GE and 3S-GTE

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links