Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

A'pexi!

Ryan1985

A big thanks 2 Kevin from ENVY 4 the good service and the quick delivery!

Anyway, i have a problem with the fitting! U know how u get the wee metal bit that the cone connects 2, wot goes in the other hole? The instructions are in japanese and the pictures on the instructions are of the T-Sport engine!

:help:

Cheers :thumbsup:

P.S. any1 want 2 buy a Pipercross induction kit off me? Fits 1.0 and 1.3!

Ryan hi mate this other hole is it on top of of the metal pipe if so then thats for your air flow meter if you have one

Dont know about you, but i had problems fitting the second bracket (the one that fits to the lump) Finally managed to get it to fit with a little help from the old man though and is now rock solid!

Im presuming that the 1.0L kit is a different kit to the T-Sport then? as my air-flow meter fit straight on......... :thumbsup:

Lee

Dan i think the 1.0 does have a AFM because thats why i got a new induction kit, cos the pipercross made it bugger up cos of the oil on it! I'm starting 2 doubt if this induction kit is goin 2 fit at all?

And Lee i can't even get the metal bit the cone joins 2 2 fit in2 the hole bit, i'll post pics up 2mo and show u guys wot i mean!

:help:

the AFM on a 1.0 is on the back of the airbox. but on a TS its on the top

just a quicky, whats the apex filter made of?? thinking of changing my blitz one

Jaxx, if i remember correctly, u sed ur mum had a 1 litre! Could u take a gander at her engine bay and c if u think it will fit? Look at a previous thread with all the bits in it and u get a fair idea if it will fit or not! I couldn't get the metal bit 2 fit in2 the airbox, this is really startin 2 do my nut, and wots with the T-Sport engine on the instuction manual?

I'm gonna take it 2 a garage on Monday and c if they'll attempt 2 fit it 4 me!

Did any1 else order 1 4 the 1 litre, or am i the only 1?

On the instruction manual it says it will fit the 1NZ-FE and the 2NZ-FE and i think 1 of them is mine!

Wish i could read japanese now!!!

Cheers and rant over :thumbsup:

Well the 1NZ-FE is the T-Sport engine. Not sure bout the 2NZ-FE......

Theres also a 1SZ-FE and 1ND-TV which im presuming is the diesel engine??

I really cant see that kit fitting the 1.0L............

Lee

Jaxx if u do decide 2 go 4 an A'PEXi kit give us a shout cos if it doesn't fit 2 mine, i'll just sell it 2 u!

Brand new btw, never used!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links