Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Hi! New Member

arielTsport

Hi m8s.

My name is Ariel, Im from Israel...

i've got my self a new TS few months ago (u can C it on PIcs), replace my 1997 clio RSi...

and i have somw ques.

first, do u know where in europe i can get a coil-overs for my TS, or maybe u have other recommendations (koni suspension-kit etc...)?

second, how much the turbo-kit costs in the UK?

tnx,

Ariel.

7057469.jpg

7057475.jpg

7057482.jpg

hi and welcome!

TEIN do a nice set of coilovers and the Koni shocks are a good piece of kit aswell

we have two supercharger conversions over here available at approx £3000

hi and welcome!

TEIN do a nice set of coilovers and the Koni shocks are a good piece of kit aswell

we have two supercharger conversions over here available at approx £3000

hi again...

i looked at the TEIN web-site and find only the Echo...

TEIN toyota's list

they have there Echo HA and WAGON. Do u know what fit's for my TS?

about the KONI kit... i didnt fint a complete kit on their site... Can u maye (plizzz) help me with that?

thanks for helping :)

:thumbsup:

as far as i know koni dont do the springs which is bizzare but they are compatible with other spring setups

as for the tein id assume its the ECH HA kit???

Hi arielTsport

Welcome to the club :group-cuddles: Great looking car you have there. I noticed that on your t sport you haven't got the rear tte spoiler fitted? Is that how all the t sports come over in Israel? I think it needs a rear spoiler to set the rear end off of the car off :thumbsup:

jerry!!

Oh no.... not again, jerry you have just started a 'list the missing parts' post now..

...sunroof? :unsure:

Hi jerry.

In Israel, the rear spoiler is optional, and i decided that with cost of 200 pound qprox. it's not for me. i will look for a prettier spoiler :)

the missing sunroof is more :angry: for me...

The rear spoiler, sunroof and air con is all standard for us in the the UK.

air con is more than standart here ;) ... its requirement because of the israeli climate.

any way... is ne1 have recommendation (with experience...) about suspension kits??

i m now think over about KONIs with Eibach , TTE suspension kit (757 euro) or the TRd kit...

air con is more than standart here ;) ... its requirement because of the israeli climate.

any way... is ne1 have recommendation (with experience...) about suspension kits??

i m now think over about KONIs with Eibach , TTE suspension kit (757 euro) or the TRd kit...

Hi arielTsport

Good chice with the suspension mods in mind. The KONIs are good mate. You should speak to jaxx's about the KONIs as he has got them fitted to his car and it make the car handle a lot better and improves on the looks :thumbsup:Shame you didn't live local Steve aka admin is giving away a free roof spoiler to fit the yaris ;)

jerry!!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links