Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

The Glasgow Guys

Rikki

Just wanted to say a big thanks to MSherry21 and Pizza Boy for coming out to play last night in Glasgow.

MSherry helped fit the plaster style dump valve modification and Pizza Boy took my new car out to check it for any problems.

Spent about 4 hours kicking about in convoy and getting the looks from people in town.

:)

Can't wait for next weekend!!!

Rikki

Hehe was it really four hours! Damn time flew was a great night. But did you notice how many other mr2s there were! %$( I never seen so many in my life I seen like 7 altogether...2 rev1 black tubbys and other 5 were NAs! Damn at least theres no other rev3+ Turbos kickin about so they are not common yet. I think we pulled off one big advertisment for MR2s last night. I bet theres gonne be like 20 next time in town gah! :lol:

Next time take the T-Bar off for the supremo posuer effect. Just watch those milkshakes fly into your car haha!

Haha....That was a crazy night, tooo many 2's that are not part of forums! defo a huge AD for 2's though! those 18's looked sweet last night Rikki..you'll no doubt be washing her today, the weather is fantastic, ROOF OFF TIME!! till next weekend chaps, cheers.

What part of scotland are you guys in? cos the weather is horrible in hamilton!

wont be getting my roof off today methinks

black 91 t-bar. All standard apart from k&n but very clean!! Are you going to crail next month for the banzaii meet?

Me and another 2 mr2's will be going if you want to do a convoy type thing!

18th april.

I'm meeting a load of cruisers down at Strathclyde park tonight if anyone is kicking around. Quite a few of the lads in town are regulars (the Scoobys, Evo and 200SX boys) so might be a good night.

R.

I'll look out for you in the park, i'll be down for a few games of pool.

Maybe take a wee cruise round before i go. :D

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links