Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Mr2 Rev3 Turbo - Sticky Stock Boost Gauge Thingy

Rikki

Hi folks,

Got the car yesterday - already put hundreds of miles on it and hundreds of smiles on my face.

One thing it seems to have is a sticky gauge in the middle of the instrument dials the boost vacum one. Had a garage look at it today as Pizza Boy thought it could be the actuator but they seem to think sticky gauge.

Is this a common thing?

Thanks

R.

Alright there dude. Yea I mentioned it could also be just the gauge as MonThiefs Cars remove the dash to recalibrate the clocks to Miles and probably cant put em back in again proper. The other mr2 Tubby I drove there had the same characteristic. Hopefully the RR on Sunday to AVAs should clear up any questions regarding the mechanical condition of the car as they are the experts.

Im sure the car should be pulling harder stock(comparing to my memory when mine was standard) but then again im sitting at 300bhp so its a lil bit hard to remeber hehe!

You got the 18s on?!(see it on your sig) lemme see it when your done should look mad! Great cruise last night Glasgow never heard so many dump valves in one night :lol:

It was really good fun on Friday night!

Im quite happy to be running under powered at the moment until I get used to the car :) Its such a crazy beast and I cant believe how underated the MR2 tubby is with everyone into performance cars!!!

R.

You got the 18s on?!

18"s!!!! i'd love 2 see pics of it mate - suounds real nice.... :thumbsup:

Rash

Very nice car. cant wait to get some rims for mine.

Ive got piddly little 14's (stop laughing) :D

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links