Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Restting Code

LarryK

How do you reset the codes once the problem has been addressed? I replaced the Bank 1 sensor 1 02 sensor, and the lCheck Engine ight remained off for a week. Now it's back on. I suspect that the stored code needs to be permanently cleared.

The code must be reset using a scanner tool.However the light should not have come back on,there is probably another code,because if the problem was fixed the code will remain in the computer until reset,but would not trigger the light again.

The code must be reset using a scanner tool.However the light should not have come back on,there is probably another code,because if the problem was fixed the code will remain in the computer until reset,but would not trigger the light again.

Ok, I will get the code read again. If it comes back again as PO 135 (Bank 1 Sensor 1) then I will redo the wire splicing, and get rid of those Mickey Mouse Bosch connecors and solder them and shrink tube. AutoZone had the Bosch for $69 and the Toyota 02 for $179. I have used Bosch sensors for years with no trouble, so I bought the Bosch. :(

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links