Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Aftermarket Cd And Amps

Andy_e

Hi all few questions for a..

1) Went to take front dash off yesterday but found it hard to get off as i got new style yaris and top of dash sit right under speedo surround. Any tips anyone.

I also had a pig of a time pushing it back on wouldn't let the knob fit back on over the air control system dial and stuff.

2 If i fit my own cd player would the audio stick on me steering wheel still work with it ??

3) I was going to fit my amp under my drivers seat (so my boot will be empty except for a removable sub ) would anybody recommend or not recommend this way ??

I think thats it at the moment so any help would be most appreciated

Many thanks in advance

Andy :huh:

Chences are that the Stalk control will not work. There misgh be an adapter coming out soon for one.

Amp under the seat might not be a good plan, depepnds on the power of the amp. Amps get hot and if it is under the seat you might be restricting the air flow. Depends how powerful the sub is.

As for the dash, it is the same (i think ) with the old style Yaris so just follow the walk thru that YarisBoy and someone else did in the How to section on the top of the forum

How to by VTRick

and

How to by Yaris Boy

Hope this helps.

I put my amp under the seat, but it's the standard toyota one that's supposed to go there anyway. After cutting my hand up quite nicely, I had to take the front seat out to drill it in place, but it was pretty easy with the seat out. Sounds good too.

As for the audio stick - it prob won't work. You can sometimes get adapters for your stereo but I haven't seen many things like that for the Yaris.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links