Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

How Much Did You Pay

fejao

Hi,

Am a new member here and will be returning to the UK from Australia a the end of feburary and wonder what I would realistically pay for a new 2012 IQ2 multimode + Leather. Also wondering whether the city and sports packs are worth it.

Regards

Fejao.

List price seems to be £13485, drivethedeal.com comes up with £11800.

Not sure if its the same for IQ2s without sat nav, but the lead time on ordering IQ3 with Sat Nav has been hovering around 3 months. There hopefully should be a shorter time on the one you want.

Sports pack is personal taste, I am not really looking for it, but the city/urban pack seems good. Parking sensors even on a small car are handy, and you will end up needing mats one way or another.

Welcome.

http://www.autotrader.co.uk

You will get the prices here, no need to get from a Toyota Dealership if you do not want to.

http://www.broadspeed.com

You should get a good idea here what nearly new/ex demonstracors etc are showing as 'Asking Prices' in Scotland & further afield from Autotrader online

Asking price being only that if you are going in without a trade in,

& cash is king.

early 2012 might be a good time to get a good deal for something in Stock during a bad selling time at the dealers,

end of quarter, tax year, pre new Reg etc etc,

, not so sure about a vehicle needing ordered in to your spec.

Check out what you might get in Perth or Dundee, IME you might get a better deal than just a little bit further south. (Edinburgh/Glasgow)& North (Aberdeen)

I would avoid the dealerships with the initials AC if they have something used that suits you.. Past experience there not good.

george

If I helps I paid £10k for a 6 month old IQ2 with leather , style pack and parking sensors. Loving it :thumbsup:

If I helps I paid £10k for a 6 month old IQ2 with leather , style pack and parking sensors. Loving it :thumbsup:

Can I ask where, I would be willing to take a car 6-12 months old if the price was right and at the spec I wanted.

Regards

Fejao.

Are you absolutly sure you want leather?

Is no leather a deal breaker?

Not always the best choice without heated seats in Scotland.

(i end up with fleece seat covers fitted for 3 months or so)

Lots of good priced low milage iQs showing without leather,

easy enough to get Leather with heated elements fitted & increase your choice of vehicles, possibly cost you less but get what you want in the end..

'Tarquin' can maybe tell you about the Leather Kit he has fitted.

george

Are you absolutly sure you want leather?

Is no leather a deal breaker?

Not always the best choice without heated seats in Scotland.

(i end up with fleece seat covers fitted for 3 months or so)

Lots of good priced low milage iQs showing without leather,

easy enough to get Leather with heated elements fitted & increase your choice of vehicles, possibly cost you less but get what you want in the end..

'Tarquin' can maybe tell you about the Leather Kit he has fitted.

george

Hey George,

Leather is not essential but just something I would like. Really just looking for an IQ2 automatic in white and I'd be a happy man. If I save a few grand on list price then I dont mind a 2011/10 model. However I wonder how many 2011 will be on the market when I return late Feb/march.

Regards

Scott.

Plenty.

If you are not tripping over loads of them,

just give me a shout, i should be around all going well.lol

no finders fee required.

(You should be able to pick up a Motabilty Scheme Lease iQ2 Multidrive thats been returned early,

they all go through auction now, not a 'return to dealer option anymore' & seldom will have Leather.)

Often end up now at Non Toyota dealerships from the auction.

Bargains can be had.

i am always checking out bargains daily online, in Trade, auctions & dealerships.

I am only up the road 75 miles & am passing garages daily in your area & often pop in for a nosey, so no problem pointing you towards one.

(I have family near where you are going that i visit often.)

all the best with your move.

george

I aam not sure that IQ leather is such a good option....all my previous cars have had leather, but (as George says) with a heated seat option...

.the design of the IQ seat is very flat, with no bolstering on the seat squab, and minimal in the back support...

so really, the seats can let you do a bit of sliding about on roundabouts and country roads, which velour covering (or sheepskin!) will not

an adjustable lumbar support would be a good option to ( but not available)

on the other hand, it does give an upmarket ambience, to an already pretty upmarket feeling product

I paid £7680 for an 09 IQ2 CVT with 6.5K miles, and I would say that the CVT is more important than leather

cheers barryc.

Hi,

Am a new member here and will be returning to the UK from Australia a the end of feburary and wonder what I would realistically pay for a new 2012 IQ2 multimode + Leather. Also wondering whether the city and sports packs are worth it.

Regards

Fejao.

I purchased an iQ3 with multidrive, navigation, leather, parking sensors, sports pack (which I think makes the car), exhaust tail pipe, (nice addition) rubber mats and cloth bag (more usefull than you think) for £16000. Quite a lot of money, but I love the car.

drivethedeal.co.uk price for fully loaded IQ2 1.3 is £14.7 k

its well worth using them

cheers barryc

WoW Where?

I aam not sure that IQ leather is such a good option....all my previous cars have had leather, but (as George says) with a heated seat option...

.the design of the IQ seat is very flat, with no bolstering on the seat squab, and minimal in the back support...

so really, the seats can let you do a bit of sliding about on roundabouts and country roads, which velour covering (or sheepskin!) will not

an adjustable lumbar support would be a good option to ( but not available)

on the other hand, it does give an upmarket ambience, to an already pretty upmarket feeling product

I paid £7680 for an 09 IQ2 CVT with 6.5K miles, and I would say that the CVT is more important than leather

cheers barryc.

That sounds like a good deal and still has warranty eh. Saving about 5k!

keep your eye on autotrader.co.uk Scott, and plenty of good deals come up.....haggling is part of the territory though

cheers barryc

I was looking at a nice White iQ3 Multidrive with Leather today.

6500 miles, £10595 asking price.

Plenty of nice iQ's for sale just now around Perth & Dundee

http://www.struans.co.uk

george

Thats a good deal! Looks nice with the leather I think. Cant wait to get my IQ....as soon as I hit British shores I will scouring the place for my IQ.

Scottie.

Just purchased an iQ3 last week with 5xxx miles for £8700 with all the chrome bits pack thing and the glove bag pack thing.

Jordan

Today at Blackbushe TOYOTA IQ 1.3 DUAL VVT-I 3 M/DRIVE

3 Doors, Hatchback, Petrol, Auto Clutch, Blue, Margin

RegistrationYP10FHB

Registration date05/05/2010

Mileage15024 Warranted

Colour Blue

Log bookPresent

Equipment

Maintenance Record , Air Conditioning , Navigation System , SATNAV Disc , Leather Trim , Alloy Wheels

- G E Capital

Print

Lot GE002

TOYOTA IQ 1.3 DUAL VVT-I 3 M/DRIVE

RegistrationYP10FHB

Mileage15024 Warranted

Colour Blue

Log bookPresent

Equipment

Maintenance Record , Air Conditioning , Navigation System , SATNAV Disc , Leather Trim , Alloy Wheels

Buying at auction is easier than you might think - visit the "Buying with BCA" section of the website to find out more - www.british-car-auctions.co.uk

- G E Capital

Print

Lot GE002

RegistrationYP10FHB

Mileage15024 Warranted

Colour Blue

Log bookPresent

Equipment

Buying at auction is easier than you might think - visit the "Buying with BCA" section of the website to find out more - www.british-car-auctions.co.uk

The "SATNAV disc" intrigues me.

My "built in" nav system is driven by an SD card, I believe.

Is this another way to do it?

- G E Capital

Hi Johnan,

That car is at Blackbushe Car auction today 16 th Nov.

http://auctionview1.british-car-auctions.co.uk/Locator/Search.aspx?Mode=Lots

Regards

David

Print

Lot GE002

RegistrationYP10FHB

Mileage15024 Warranted

Colour Blue

Log bookPresent

Equipment

The "SATNAV disc" intrigues me.

My "built in" nav system is driven by an SD card, I believe.

Is this another way to do it?

Thanks David, I was really just wondering what the "SATNAV disc" has on it, as my IQ didn't come with one.(Scared in case I have missed out on something!)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links