Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Glove Bag

M4THO

Hi

How do i get the glove bag stud covers off?

is it a matter of plying off with a screw driver?

thanks

M.

Hi

How do i get the glove bag stud covers off?

is it a matter of plying off with a screw driver?

thanks

M.

Why don't you make your own...???

P1040956.jpg

Here: http://s676.photobucket.com/albums/vv127/realbutcher/iQ-tas-handschoenenvak-leer/

Waaaay cheaper and Waaaay better!!!! This bag is Colombian made... :yes:

Peter

The man next door is columbian, i will ask him. At least i think he is columbian, there are lots of lights in his roof area

Daviv

Is there any room in your passenger side ? What with the bag and the fire extinguisher, the phone holder and power supplies. lol

David

Is there any room in your passenger side ? What with the bag and the fire extinguisher, the phone holder and power supplies. lol

David

Really no problem Sir..

Just today I had 2 grownup ladies in the car + extra luggage.

There is really miles of space in this car..

Put the side-seat just a little forward... Luggage behind the driver (up to the roof) and pulled one hind-chair up... no problemo...

Peter

And the Colombian bag.. is from the city of Cartagena de Indias ... which is a lovely city and really very touristic and well protected by City Police on motorcycle / City Police on foot and Military Police ... All very well dressed, in sharp shirts and pants... NO stains or so...

cartagenapolice.jpg

I saw them once .. all three of them.. "" talking" to a street bum... in a "friendly" matter.

Those guns they have are only to be seen in BF3 and COD3... WOW... the size of them guns... really...

But I was raised there and I love the country... Stayed in South America till I was about 13 years of age...

When I was young... it really was a coffee country... YES...

David

Really no problem Sir..

Just today I had 2 grownup ladies in the car + extra luggage.

There is really miles of space in this car..

Put the side-seat just a little forward... Luggage behind the driver (up to the roof) and pulled one hind-chair up... no problemo...

Peter

And the Colombian bag.. is from the city of Cartagena de Indias ... which is a lovely city and really very touristic and well protected by City Police on motorcycle / City Police on foot and Military Police ... All very well dressed, in sharp shirts and pants... NO stains or so...

cartagenapolice.jpg

I saw them once .. all three of them.. "" talking" to a street bum... in a "friendly" matter.

Those guns they have are only to be seen in BF3 and COD3... WOW... the size of them guns... really...

But I was raised there and I love the country... Stayed in South America till I was about 13 years of age...

When I was young... it really was a coffee country... YES...

Funny I only remember it as in the film Romancing the stone with the bus full of chickens and goats on the outside!!

David

• 2 weeks later...

Great idea for the 'alternative' (non Mr. T.) glovebag. We already have an old Video camera bag with lots of pockets and small enough to fit between the front seats behind the drinks holder. Got our CD's, Torch, spare chocolate -essential, pain killers, plasters and so on. Just a stop gap until we get properly sorted. :) Mind you, I am going to have to de-chrome the shiny bits on the bag as it's an awfully tempting target for light fingered bs'stards.

Maybe better then to go to a giant ladies "BAG" store... and look for a very nice "Louis Vuitton" or such a type of bag..

You can make it as expansive as you like....

Here just some examples.... please be my guest!!!!

tas-2.jpgtas-3.jpgtas-1.jpgtas-4.jpgtas-5.jpg

Okay... so, Is it gonna be Gucci or Chanel? Hmmmm, not sure about the colours. Liking your sense of humour there. My wife has a lot of say about this as she sits there when I drive -she does drive the car herself of course. Maybe if there was a hook or something she could hang her handbag from... I'll see what she thinks.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links